What i would love to see in Fallout 4

Chris_whitefang

Thats no excuse, its just lazy and rushed games that make it glitched, if only they took their time

Zelda and F zero gx wih was made by Sega funny enough.. Also anything made by Rare back in the early 2000's, sniff why Microsoft did you have to take over such a good company..

Starfox Adventures was really well Polished to..

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats no excuse, its just lazy and rushed games that make it glitched, if only they took their time

Zelda and F zero gx and anything made by Rare back in the early 2000's, sniff why Microsoft did you have to take over such a good company..

I think it's all down to deadlines and yes maybe laziness, it's a horrible character trait that all too common these days.

NV was definately a rush job which I dont think ever got fully fixed, hopefully the developers learned their lessons.

Zelda and F zero gx and anything made by Rare back in the early 2000's, sniff why Microsoft did you have to take over such a good company..

I think it's all down to deadlines and yes maybe laziness, it's a horrible character trait that all too common these days.

NV was definately a rush job which I dont think ever got fully fixed, hopefully the developers learned their lessons.

Doubtful. I wouldn't mind waiting an extra 2 years, as long as they actually got the game done.

F04 won't be a good game at all. Obsidion (or however you spell it) makes the games fully now, whereas Bethesda can only publish it. NV was alright, but it had to many bugs that needed attention. The choices offered in the RPG aspect of the game were all small, you had very few choices. They also turned the story too fast, first you're looking for revenge then suddenly you're determining the fate of New Vegas. I'd expect more in the middle before you begin to take sides.

FO4 will be the same, Bethesda needs to drop out of the series and focus more on their games (like Skyrim and the upcoming Dishonored) so they'll be better.

Obsidion only rushes through the games, attaching the same engine the last one used and not going through it and editing. They're the only game company that is still using the same engines over and over (COD finished recycling, Treyarch got a new engine for BO2, so don't even go there). I'm not buying a FO4, it'll use the same engine as Skyrim or the engine Oblivion used because they can't gather the willpower to make their own engine for a change.

F04 won't be a good game at all. Obsidion (or however you spell it) makes the games fully now, whereas Bethesda can only publish it. NV was alright, but it had to many bugs that needed attention. The choices offered in the RPG aspect of the game were all small, you had very few choices. They also turned the story too fast, first you're looking for revenge then suddenly you're determining the fate of New Vegas. I'd expect more in the middle before you begin to take sides.

FO4 will be the same, Bethesda needs to drop out of the series and focus more on their games (like Skyrim and the upcoming Dishonored) so they'll be better.

Obsidion only rushes through the games, attaching the same engine the last one used and not going through it and editing. They're the only game company that is still using the same engines over and over (COD finished recycling, Treyarch got a new engine for BO2, so don't even go there). I'm not buying a FO4, it'll use the same engine as Skyrim or the engine Oblivion used because they can't gather the willpower to make their own engine for a change.

Obsidian did a much better job in creating a better game then Bethesda did with 3. For once the game had actual gameplay without fake weapon accuracy shooting around your target. Yes some things were bad, but mostly it was a welcome improvement

I liked FO:NV better than FO:3..... as far as story, gameplay, and your impact on the world..... Granted, the game could have been better..... but, with the trend of the games moving more toward "action" and less "RPG"..... I am not really looking forward to TES:VI...... I suspect it will be unrecognizable as a TES game, aside from the name.

Obsidian was only contracted to make new vegas, they don't own the development rights to fallout Bethesda does. As for dishonured bethesda is only going to publish they aren't developing it. So it is not their series. Do some research before trying to pass personal opinion off as fact.

Obsidian was only contracted to make new vegas, they don't own the development rights to fallout Bethesda does. As for dishonured bethesda is only going to publish they aren't developing it. So it is not their series. Do some research before trying to pass personal opinion off as fact.

Ah, sorry, did not know that. And Dishonored is only being published by Beth? I literally thought it was being made by them.

Ugh, need to get my brain on track before I REALLY do something stupid.

Either way, a FO4 still won't be good unless it gets it's OWN engine.

Ah, sorry, did not know that. And Dishonored is only being published by Beth? I literally thought it was being made by them.

Ugh, need to get my brain on track before I REALLY do something stupid.

Either way, a FO4 still won't be good unless it gets it's OWN engine.

The engine doesn't determine a good game, but it would help. All I can see coming is an updated engine, not a new one.

What makes a better engine would be better hardware support for pc, and so on. Unlike the GameBryo engine its so Limited, like Multi Core support and directx 10 or 11 would be Ideal. The engine does make for a better game..Especially Performance..

If i can get 4 second load times with 2 Cores In Skyrim, just think what all six would bring..

Edited by Thor.