Enable Survival traits in other difficulties

Timeward

What it says on the title... I wanted to make it so I could enable Hunger, Thirst, Sleep, Fatigue, Illness and everything associated with survival mode except for the slow healing and the weight penalty for other difficulites. I find the survival mechanics fun, especially for a roleplay build, but its incredibly hard to even stay alive in a roleplay build where you don't use much armor. Very hard is much easier to survive a single hit from a kill-claw without dying... if anyone can help, please do. I couldn't find any mod like this going around.

There are mods you can use in survival mode to accomplish returning many non-survival features. I've tried a few but what has worked best for me without any issues or bugs are:

Unlimited Survival Mode - To restore several vanilla features. It's an F4SE plugin with no esp, so doesn't take up a mod slot, but requires MCM

Create Your Own Difficulty Rebalance - You can adjust how much damage you receive and dish out

No Dirty Mattress or Sleeping Bag Restrictions - So you can get a full night's rest without a fancy bed

I never used it, but a quick google to restore the healing rate led me Survival Tweaks No Healing Speed Penalty. But if you adjust your damage with the other mod, the healing rate may not be an issue.

Yes, basically, it's impossible to add the wanted features to normal mode, BUT it is possible to add the wanted normal mode features to survival mode... There are also mods for things like saving without sleeping and enabling console commands etc...