Damn it, Bethesda! Another update?

Colress

Here's a written guide by me based on a YouTube video by Hexi Games on how to rollback to your preferred Fallout 4 version

It's getting really annoying dealing with these updates, especially when Steam doesn't allow you to completely opt out of the updates anymore, like it used to let you.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6540926-how-to-rollback-fallout-4-version-steam/

Listing changelogs has never been their strong point, especially with gstaff being seriously anti-social, as with the likes of all bethesda employees. I know something is better than nothing, but if any log was listed, it'd be vague and small at best.

Maybe there is no fixes or updates just CC crap only? no need to make a changelog when they didn't fix anything. All they really have left is starfield and whatever the next ES game is supposed to be. I haven't been playing fallout 4 in a while now it is just really boring and E3 was really a big letdown nobody is releasing anything this year except that dam fallout 76. Even mechwarrior 5 won't release until next year or metro ugh:-(

Advice... turn off the Net before starting FO4.. Steam( the crappy campers of the netherworld.) will ask if you want to start in Off-line mode.. say yes and you´re a happy little mongoose.. NEVER,EVER!! again EVER play with the net turned on.. if you think that you´re so important that mails or whatever can´t wait till youre bored(as you will be) then you´re a (insert word)