Easiest way to remove every single person from game...

moxica

Or go into the CK and manually delete everyone. Killall will leave bodies behind, and it would need to be done every time you start a game.

If you go into the CK and remove all the npcs, then increase the spawn rates of animals, that should do it. However, that would take time and if you're not familiar with the ck, it would be challenging. You could make a batch file and just have it run the scripts to kill and remove corpses (there is a command to remove corpses, right?).

Now that I think about it, it would probably be better to create another land to my liking and put in it what I want.

That way, I leave the game alone and can go to the no-mans land and do some serious hunting.

Thanks for the tips, gentlemen!

Console comand "killall" and then begin spawning animals. At least, that's how I did it.

OOOOOOOOOOO A "The Most Dangerous Prey" type story.............Big island, and you have to hunt a bunch of people, or survive while being hunted.

@moxica, like your idea to transform Skyrim into a open world hunting sim.

you'd probably need to create a list of all NPC RefID's, then turn this into a batch using the console 'disable' command.

exclude from the list the player, creatures, and followers i guess.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

disable: Don't render the selected object (includes actors.)

The object will be made invisible, collision will also be turned off and AI won't process on the object, but scripting on the object will run

create another batch using 'enable' to return the game back to normal.

Edited by xlcr