What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

i have 2 say those damn dwemer constructs scare me the most... try walking around a dwemer ruin, with the sound up, and with gamma at normal setting... so dark... so noisy... *martial artist martial artist martial artist martial artist... BLAM!!* then a centurion comes and hammers ya... is why i always go into dwemer ruins with the sound turned down and gamma all the way up uttering "its just a game its just a game its just a game" :P i almost wet myself the first time i went 2 onna them places... ugh :wacko:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty much all of the Dagoth Ur followers except maybe the dreamers you see on the roads. After that would be the Tombs with that music!! I mean you can hear all this mumbling and sounds and bam this floating skull with four arms and a robe comes around the corner...the full bodied Skeletons never bothered me though.

To me the most scariest of them all *who sampede might know* aren´t dagoth ur followers or himself.

The most scariest of them all to me is a imperial spawned by the Devil himself the unseen the eternal, who goes

by the terrible horrifing name of..... CRASSIUS CURIO!!!!!!! :wub: <_<

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was about to bring up that bloody freak of nature Crassius... :blink: