[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

Could anyone send me the latest version of WiS? I found a copy of it a while ago but I stopped playing skyrim between then and now and it got deleted. Plus to hold me over till this comes out :thumbsup:

u'll have to wait for WiS 5 to come out, but u can use ASIS for now,it's a really good mod

What, were all .rar files of the last stable version of Wars in Skyrim deleted off the face of the computer universe? I don't get why. And I tried to download the ASIS Patcher through NMM and it just instantly activates without the configuration screen popping up.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please stop asking about old WiS versions?

We said multiple times that they are Alex's property. He decided to shut down the mod and so noone should be able to download it anymore. If there is a link on google then it's illegal because he didn't give any permission for external uploads.

Returning On Topic:

- bad news about BlackSun. I don't know if it's due to the recent CK update or if it's an old bug that was latent, but our custom exteriors are bugged, and we can't make the navmesh work with the vanilla one. After around 2 weeks of troubleshooting with the ones who managed to fix that bug, since the problem wasn't solved, we decided to restart the esp from scratch. Luckily, i had a copy of all the dialogues in a doc file, so apart from the scripting it should be relatively fast to re-reach the point we was before!

Edited by gasti89

Does Skyrim V1.6 have issues with WiS IV? Because I haven't seen any battles happening and for some reason I can't do mounted combat at all. I know you are frustrated by I am also confused and frustrated with my issue. Should I disable and delete the mods and the textures that came with it, if I want to remove the mod? Thanks for the help. Edited by sirjafar

I haven't got WiSIV anymore, so i can't be sure. But 1.6 patch f***ed a lot of mods and WiS had many many features.

So i think yes. But it could also just be a mod conflict, a missed clean save, or a corrupted save.

To uninstall it, i suggest you to remove the esps and the textures, deactivate every mod you have, perform a cleansave and reactivate your mods like 2 by 2 with another cleansave in the middle. If your save is corrupted i'm afraid it won't fix anything tho

If there is a link on google then it's illegal because he didn't give any permission for external uploads.

"Illegal" seems like a total exaggeration... I doubt that anyone would face consequences for this unless they claimed it was their own work :confused:

Edited by dubstepsonyou

Well, no one can be arrested for that, since Alex was using Bethesda assets. But since there's a "permissions tab" in wich he selected "you're not allowed to upload these assets on external sites in any way", and since the Nexus system has a "Terms of Service", uploading the content somewhere will at least result in a ban.

I'm not acting as a moderator, just give a fast read at some of the banned users and you'll see tons of them.

Well, no one can be arrested for that, since Alex was using Bethesda assets. But since there's a "permissions tab" in wich he selected "you're not allowed to upload these assets on external sites in any way", and since the Nexus system has a "Terms of Service", uploading the content somewhere will at least result in a ban.

I'm not acting as a moderator, just give a fast read at some of the banned users and you'll see tons of them.

I understand that. Still think it was a poor move on Alex's part. It was pretty selfish to cave in to a bit of trolls and make thousands of fans who enjoyed his content suffer. But hey, his mod, his choices. At least its being worked on by a new team!

Edited by dubstepsonyou

@dubstepsonyou

I sympathize with Alex. Not every mod author is going to be made of steel and take to comments that are made about his work like you or I would. He took it to heart, so unfortunately for the loyal fans, they had to suffer the consquences that those jackasses made. It is quite fortunate though that there is now a( VERY ) good team working on WiSV. Only if Bethseda didn't introduce some detrimental bugs in the latest CK =/ All well though, they will get worked out eventually =)

I understand that. Still think it was a poor move on Alex's part. It was pretty selfish to cave in to a bit of trolls and make thousands of fans who enjoyed his content suffer. But hey, his mod, his choices. At least its being worked on by a new team!

and u have no right to criticize him, and i wont explain why here, search for discussions in other threads if u like. please stop talking about late versions of WiS and just think about WiSV

ps. gasty cant u speed up a bip xD release a beta if necessary so there wont be anymore "WiS4 here" and "WiS4 there"

and u have no right to criticize him, and i wont explain why here, search for discussions in other threads if u like. please stop talking about late versions of WiS and just think about WiSV

ps. gasty cant u speed up a bip xD release a beta if necessary so there wont be anymore "WiS4 here" and "WiS4 there"

If I suddenly am absent of freedom to state my opinion, then I guess you shouldn't have the right to criticize me for criticizing him then.