How to tell how many active plugins I have?

capella6707

I tried that, using the ENABLED filter, but it STILL counts the disabled plugins, take a close look at your load order if you have disabled plugins.

Mine did this when using the ENABLED FILTER

etc.

When I use the "Enabled" filter, there are two counts shown - the total number of enabled plugins / the total number of plugins whether enabled or disabled. Please help me to understand, Is this a problem, or have I completely misunderstood you?

You're using 0.17.x I'm using 0.16.15 maybe it has changed

But here's what I see with the ENABLED filter turned OFF

Vortex-Enabled-Load-Order.jpg

ENABLED Filter turned ON|

Vortex-Enabled-Load-Order-2.jpg

HadToRegister: Vortex 0.17.1 does the same thing as shown in your pictures, as well as providing count totals at the top of the plugins list. I can't remember if v. 0.16.15 provides that count total. Could you please tell me if it does?

Anyway, I don't see any problems here. With the filter off, we see all plugins, enabled and disabled, and their place in the load order. The load order position for a disabled plugin is the position it would occupy if enabled. With the filter set to "Enabled," we see only the active plugins and their place in the load order. The number gaps in the load order result from the fact that the plugins assigned to those load order positions are not active.

HadToRegister: Vortex 0.17.1 does the same thing as shown in your pictures, as well as providing count totals at the top of the plugins list. I can't remember if v. 0.16.15 provides that count total. Could you please tell me if it does?

Anyway, I don't see any problems here. With the filter off, we see all plugins, enabled and disabled, and their place in the load order. The load order position for a disabled plugin is the position it would occupy if enabled. With the filter set to "Enabled," we see only the active plugins and their place in the load order. The number gaps in the load order result from the fact that the plugins assigned to those load order positions are not active.

Exactly, which doesn't give a correct representation of ACTIVE plugins.

The correct count for active plugins is found at the top of the plugins page, not in the list of active plugins. That's the number count that I've been talking about. See the circled area in the picture below.

The count shows 84 active plugins out of 86 plugins in total (84/86). It doesn't show up clearly, but that's what it says.

The correct count for active plugins is found at the top of the plugins page, not in the list of active plugins. That's the number count that I've been talking about. See the circled area in the picture below.

attachicon.gif Plugin Count.JPG

The count shows 84 active plugins out of 86 plugins in total (84/86). It doesn't show up clearly, but that's what it says.

Oh THAT thing, lol, I was talking about the Load Order column that numerates each plugin