Not enough to do for a good character

greyday01

Most of the Daedric quests involve murder and betrayal. The Divine quests are fewer and not very interesting. Why are the elderscroll games so unbalanced? I would like it better if there were competing objectives and rewards so you could choose to play as a good or evil character with equally interesting quests and rewards.

I hate being involved into a dirty job, or messing up with scum people. So, trying to avoid "dirty quests" has become a sort of meta-quest for me. With all the possibilities of open world, unlimited sandboxing, and other gorgeous things that Bethesda offers to a gamer (mostly to a modder, not a gamer) in Skyrim, I am suffering from the lack of psychological aspects in quests. Actually I think Bethesda is trying to vaporize a deeper insight and swap it out for murder and betrayal challenge.

I wanted one playthrough where I saw all the quests but I don't think I'll ever do the daedric quests again in any other playthrough except for Merida and Namera and Nocturnal. I don't mind the thieves so much but I'll not do the Dark Brotherhood again except for possibly destroying it. They could have made more quests with good rewards suitable for people without a taste for murder.