We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Sugram

here is list the type of mods i am interested in

1. armory mod, where u build armory or armory box where settlers automatically take armor & weapons at least if they are same type for all, so if u want few to have different weapons u half to change manually

2. mod that helps me in hardest mode to get mats cause to find mats for what i build i would build 1 settlement for a year i think cause there is almost nothing, & even to find that little it takes way to long time, that's why in normal i used codes to get mats, so i don't half to scavenge, cause in this game its pain specially cause like i said, there is not enough & u don't get it fast enough, or mod that enables some codes (or all) like mats codes, example sanctuary had 5k or was it 8k each mats, in the end most used mats like concrete was zero & i had to get more, so u see the issue

3. mod that adds more turrets types even the ones in institute on the walls & sealing

4. something that fixes graphics loading issue, like sometimes u play low res & sometimes ur max res, & it wont go back to high res until u reload game or more often if u wont restart game

5.adds more interesting stuff to build & useful stuff to like defenses even security cameras, but u can use them they are for detecting strangers, infiltrators, they have even ex-ray vision & they also defect synths, they trigger silent alarm so no synth saboteurs, if they don't know they are institute spy's/saboteurs (no issue with them) then local expert helps them, if necessary memory wipe

6. mod that gives u option in workbench to switch prison mode so u can build 1 settlement as prison ofc u can build small prisons (so the hole building are is prison mode) & police station in awry settlement & it produces happiness. but if u have just police station its temporary holding cell & it gives u option that the ppl that attack u some get captured, they give up, & some get even how was it called & they some day return to commonwealth & get a job quit being raider, that mean the type of thing like in dragon age origins wardens keep u make decisions who goes to jail & who will be executed, so u also have court house for that to, u build this things urself & then set them to be court & police station or u chose one of the existing noddles that are just ready to place, also prison settlement will have guards that take no pop limit, but there is limit of guards u can get there, ,maybe 6 or max 10 & they wont take pop & to get guard there u half to send some1 there form another settlement with order of becoming guard so u have send option, send to guard & settlement option opens up & its 1 if u have 1 prison settlement, & prisoners are send there automatically after some time from ur local holding cell in police station, if 1 prison gets over populated they get in fight & some1 dies unless some1 gets rehabilitated & returns to the world as better man & u can later find him working as a Currier or some bar, also possible hes job has lead to hes death example even a Currier may get killed if some1 wants to steal what he carries & some u wont see ever again ur prison warden just says i heard he went there & got that job (somewhere out of F4 map)

6. mod that gives lore friendly armor weapons

7. mod that allows to build basements without braking the game

8. something that prioritizes cells what is currently more needed, to keep order for one to stop zero data bug, like it slows down data change but wont let it go zero, so u see old data maybe 10min if there is 2large issue with cells, but at least it wont go to zero

9. mod that increase build limit so i could make large builds without increasing the size 3 or 4 times with codes, if it seemed totally empty after using code then that i did 2-3 times, building large doesn't do much, more settler effects performance more & in this case i mean settlers going nuts no longer stay on their guard posts but walking around & other crazy stuff with them, one trigger is castle mission & other1 is 2 meany settlers in the hole game (no in 1 settlement), well its for the guard post issue, but other stuff like workers quit their jobs suddenly lol

10. mod that removes pop limit from robots, so they no longer take pop limit & don't need beds

11. mod that makes settles Ai better/smarter

12. mod that fixes settlers bugs

13. mod that adds repair station, it produces happiness & person singed to there fixes defenses, it doesn't help with if u don't go for settlement defense, u still lose bit happiness & settlement gets damaged, but u just have less work if settlement gets damaged, & if there is nothing to repair he fixes other stuff that doesn't need fixing like the engineer guy from sanctuary works on building all the time, u can also build multiple repair stations

14. mod that adds mounts, i have seen bike mod, but that was bit weird when i so it or has it been fixed? if not then even horse would be nice & even ppl going around on horses or mounts, some ppl, but i think best bike would be made from the 3 wheels sentry robot, lie a seat in hes 3 legs & u sit on it, so instead of body & head it has a seat & u sit on it & control it, if that moves that wouln't look weird (cause that actually works & moves in game already easier to make mount out from) :smile:, i also hope ppl get what i mean :smile:

15, option to build ur own airship kind of like BOS airship & u can also move with it to another place & in a way it would be like moving settlement u can build few things on board like stores little garden or green house, but ofc ship that's on 1place is ok to, but it would be nicer if it moves

16. something similar to Settlement Ambush Kit that was made by beth to creation club, similar but better & improved

17. mod that adds option to Nuka world do take it over with some other faction & then do almost same things what u would have as raider, making the things in there work, powering them up

18. able to scrap some things that u normally could not, some cause i heard form somewhere mod that allows u to scrap all is game breaking or was that person wrong

19. able to clean up sanctuary floors from ruble that makes adding beds to there hard

20, able to fix roofs better (like sanctuary), or repair option that fixes them up 100% & later look like hose fixed with scrap metal, also if its not game braking

21. Bos Civil war what should have been DLC, if u have mod what allows u to become elder u have different options, but ur choices & outcome of this war will decide Bos direction, its even possible they become hostile towards Synths again & also ghouls & go as far as genocide, wipe out most if not all pop there, for one u need to chose who u side with, in othe Bos cells not all see eye to eye & have different opinions on their Direction

22. mod that adds something in game that automatically gather & scraps all weapons that were dropped by attacking party that attacked ur settlement or loots all armor & weapons from their corpse, some type of working station & u sing a settler to it

if u become elder u can unite the factions to work towards ur coal, also option to dismiss desmona & put some1 else charge of the railroad

also that the virdebird mod & some other mods would give them to other factions to, they fly around in virderbirds specially more if i side with them, example side with minutmen & u have them patrolling like Bos use to do

witch ones exist, & the ones don't exist witch ones ppl are planning on making?

its just list what i would like to have on my game :smile:

i don't know mod names if some of this already exist

Edited by Sugram

I suggest you start with the TOP FILES list in the Fallout 4 section of the Nexus for a start

It's where you'll find the most popular mods.

I always use it as my starting point

well i don't know witch mods do things i mention

it would be better if ppl say

1. this mod exists its named xxxx

2. this mod doesn't exists, at least not yet

u get what i mean i hope, ppl that are familiar with moods & also authors know this stuff, like author of user of mod 1, ye i know this its named xxxx & same with other mods

if for example all this types of mods i mentioned exist i wouln't be able to find them all, that's why i ask here from ppl

Edited by Sugram

It would also be better if you actually learn how to use the nexus search function. No one is going to hold your hand here, try using Nexus, since i have this feeling you do not know where the website is.

lol i do know where the site is but as i said if i write this to search (this is just 1 example) mod that helps me in hardest mode to get mats cause to find mats for what i build i would build 1 settlement for a year i think cause there is almost nothing, & even to find that little it takes way to long time, that's why in normal i used codes to get mats then it will find nothing, so i made this post so ppl can tell me the name of a mod that does that

how am i suppose to find a mod paste on this information? its not like the search has smart AI that can give me a list of all mods that do similar thing & then i can find out witch1 suits me best

Edited by Sugram

The list of the mods you are asking, are defining the type of game you want to play and it will be very ( probably impossible ) to find somebody out there to exactly match your preferences.

But, let me help you a bit :

- for building : Homemaker, Settlement Objects Expansion Pack, Build Higher, All Settlement Extended, Robot Home Defense, Renovated Furniture, Advanced Settlement Turret Set, Concrete Walls with Window Glass, Move that Workbench, Craftable Vault Elevators, Craftable Institute Elevators, Place Everywhere and Scrap Everything ...... let me point out, I only use a few of them to ONLY build my own houses so I do not do settlements for the minuteman at all.

- for combat : WOTC ( War of the Commonwealth ), Super Mutant Redux, Raider Overhaul, South of the Sea, New Rival Raider Style Factions and Stronger Robots and Synths.

- for weapons : Vektor, IF-88, The Factor, The Vindicator Minigun, The Aquila and PTRS-41.

- for graphics : Decent ENB - Natural and Performance Friendly

- for Weather : Fallout4 Seasons, Vivid Weathers ( the Fallout 4 Seasons is a beautiful mod that will make looks the landscape, much better that you can imagine ).

- for armor : Nano Suit white and Fortaleza ( for my women followers - Piper and Cait - ) ... Jetpack Overhaul, No Limits Jetpack ( No High limit - No AP drain - ), Cross Jetpacks and Jetpack Unlimited ( I do not use Power Armor since the Nano Suit IMHO, is much better overall )

Beside those, there are other miscellaneous to enhance my women ( hair, lips, etc ), cheating mods ( easy lock picking, etc ) mega explosions, etc.

In my humble opinion, the Decent ENB that I do have in my list is not just the easier to install but gives me what I need to enhance my graphics. I have tried several graphics mods before ( like Graffix and others ) but I have my own way to enhance my graphics by turning off some features in my video card and the game menu video settings.

My game style is oriented exclusively .... to have combat in every single corner of the map. WOTC is the number one priority since it is so far ( the new mod that will replace this one is around the corner ) the only mod that spawn my enemies as I want them. I set my menu to Loose Cannon and turn-off Vertibirds ( to get better performance ). As I said before, I do not care about working with the Minuteman and do settlements for them. I only use some mods for building stuff to build my own houses.

If you want to play oriented to settlements, then I cannot help you at all. I hope this help and remember, there are several things that you can get via console command that will replace some mods out there and the less you have, the better ( this is my personal opinion though - I go for quality not for quantity so I never ever played with more than 110 mods - ).

Cheers :cool:

The list of the mods you are asking, are defining the type of game you want to play and it will be very ( probably impossible ) to find somebody out there to exactly match your preferences.

But, let me help you a bit :

- for building : Homemaker, Settlement Objects Expansion Pack, Build Higher, All Settlement Extended, Robot Home Defense, Renovated Furniture, Advanced Settlement Turret Set, Concrete Walls with Window Glass, Move that Workbench, Craftable Vault Elevators, Craftable Institute Elevators, Place Everywhere and Scrap Everything ...... let me point out, I only use a few of them to ONLY build my own houses so I do not do settlements for the minuteman at all.

- for combat : WOTC ( War of the Commonwealth ), Super Mutant Redux, Raider Overhaul, South of the Sea, New Rival Raider Style Factions and Stronger Robots and Synths.

- for weapons : Vektor, IF-88, The Factor, The Vindicator Minigun, The Aquila and PTRS-41.

- for graphics : Decent ENB - Natural and Performance Friendly

- for Weather : Fallout4 Seasons, Vivid Weathers ( the Fallout 4 Seasons is a beautiful mod that will make looks the landscape, much better that you can imagine ).

- for armor : Nano Suit white and Fortaleza ( for my women followers - Piper and Cait - ) ... Jetpack Overhaul, No Limits Jetpack ( No High limit - No AP drain - ), Cross Jetpacks and Jetpack Unlimited ( I do not use Power Armor since the Nano Suit IMHO, is much better overall )

Beside those, there are other miscellaneous to enhance my women ( hair, lips, etc ), cheating mods ( easy lock picking, etc ) mega explosions, etc.

In my humble opinion, the Decent ENB that I do have in my list is not just the easier to install but gives me what I need to enhance my graphics. I have tried several graphics mods before ( like Graffix and others ) but I have my own way to enhance my graphics by turning off some features in my video card and the game menu video settings.

My game style is oriented exclusively .... to have combat in every single corner of the map. WOTC is the number one priority since it is so far ( the new mod that will replace this one is around the corner ) the only mod that spawn my enemies as I want them. I set my menu to Loose Cannon and turn-off Vertibirds ( to get better performance ). As I said before, I do not care about working with the Minuteman and do settlements for them. I only use some mods for building stuff to build my own houses.

If you want to play oriented to settlements, then I cannot help you at all. I hope this help and remember, there are several things that you can get via console command that will replace some mods out there and the less you have, the better ( this is my personal opinion though - I go for quality not for quantity so I never ever played with more than 110 mods - ).

Cheers :cool:

thx for the recommendations

does the ENB increase the games pc requirements?

does it need the Fallout4 ENB first? form here http://www.enbdev.com/download_mod_fallout4.htm

i know some what i asked about are pretty out there, i mean a lot of work

one place i have no idea what to set, how to make settings is my video card, not even sure i do right in game settings, well out game from launcher cause it has more options

i have GTX 645

Edited by Sugram

""" one place i have no idea what to set, how to make settings is my video card, not even sure i do right in game settings, well out game from launcher cause it has more options """

> When you click on the game icon sitting on your desktop, there is an OPTIONS section; double-click on it and you will access your game video settings.

> What I have in there is : 2560x1440 ... OFF ( AA filter ) on the one below, 16 on the one below and in the Advanced screens, I set Godrays to off ( or during game by typing via console command : gr off ) and all those Nvidia tweaks to off; other settings like Lighting, Decal, Shadow, etc to Medium and the only thing I keep on Ultra is Textures.

> This way, my FPS are higher and with my ENB I finish polishing the sharpness, contrast and saturation.

Nvidia wants you to optimize your game via Nvidia Control Panel and if you do so, all those tweaks that I turned off will be on and my game will not have too many FPS and it will not look that good from sharpening standpoint. I do have a Viewsonic 165Hz Monitor set to 144Hz so my game is running at 140 fps but vary depending on the area where I am. In the city, my fps drops to perhaps 50 or but it is constant up and down depending where I am. Having my game with all those Nvidia settings to be optimized, I would not get that many fps.

Hope this help. :cool: