[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What DLC's if any will this require?

No DLC's are required. As long as you have a legitimate copy of Skyrim with the latest update then you're good to go.

Good to know, can't wait for it to hit the net...I do have one question...how do you guys make your signatures like make the word "youtube" or a picture take you to a link?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out but I don't think my way was the easiest way to do it.

Edited by OdahKing

Thanks for update

It was my pleasure!

What DLC's if any will this require?

No DLC's are required. As long as you have a legitimate copy of Skyrim with the latest update then you're good to go.

Good to know, can't wait for it to hit the net...I do have one question...how do you guys make your signatures like make the word "youtube" or a picture take you to a link?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out but I don't think my way was the easiest way to do it.

Just search BBcode on Google and look at the Wikipedia page, you can get information on how to do all kinds of web formatting stuff.

The maps look amazing. I wonder something is there a pacific "class" that takes the lead in Rochebear? What I mean to ask is many people roleplay on this game , play different classes like Assassin's , Mages , Adventurers , etc. Will they all find their "place" in Rochebere ? I know its impossible to make a City like this fit with every class but I was curious. Is there any specific class/play trough you'd suggest?

The maps look amazing. I wonder something is there a pacific "class" that takes the lead in Rochebear? What I mean to ask is many people roleplay on this game , play different classes like Assassin's , Mages , Adventurers , etc. Will they all find their "place" in Rochebere ? I know its impossible to make a City like this fit with every class but I was curious. Is there any specific class/play trough you'd suggest?

If he did have one it'd be a spoiler wouldn't it, I mean whats the fun in knowing what to do before you get to do it?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not going to reveal anything about the main quest-line, but in the city almost every class will find something for them. There are small groups that you can become members of, such as Algunthrr, which is a place for warriors and fighters, the Mages' Society for mages (obviously) and the archery range in the Manimmarko cantina basement.

can't wait for this to come out. It looks absolutely amazing and hours of fun. Looking forward to it.

Glad you're exited for Rochebere!

Do you have any sort of a time frame for release? May like December 2013 or January 2014 . I know this is a bad question but i am very exited for this mod. Perhaps a better question would be what percentage of the mod is completed.

I would like to say that I did, but unfortunately my personal life leaves me with less than enough time I would like to work on the mod. I'm at college Monday to Friday, and have to do coursework most nights when I get in, and I also work Saturday and Sunday. So all 7 days of the week are taken, and I obviously have to find social time as well. But fear not, whenever time is available, you can be certain I'm working on the mod!

In response to your second question I would say that about 80/90% of the exterior worldspace design is done (i.e. All of the city areas, and the countryside) which has been a mammoth of a task I can tell you. The interiors are probably about 50% done, but most of the outstanding ones that need to be done are houses, which I created a template for so they can be made quickly. After all of the level design is completely done I will go full throttle on the main quest-line. Everything is planned, and I have all the voice acting lines, so it's literally just a matter of adding all that stuff in. Side quests will be done after this- Similarly I've planned most of them so it's just a matter of actually implementing them when all of the level design is complete. The last thing will then be to make sure I have enough NPC's to fill the city that aren't bog-standard and generic.