[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

Just finished watching Gopher's Shout out for Rochebere. Looks amazing and am looking forward to playing it.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments, as always everyone! I don't know how many of you saw Gopher's shout out video for Rochebere, but after it was posted my YouTube channel got an extra 200 subscribers! People really must be eager for Rochebere, huh? :thumbsup: So thanks for that Gopher!

I'd also like to quickly point out that Rochebere now has its own page on ModDB that I finally made a year into development!

Finally, the alpha I'm planning should be in a fit state to go out to my favourite reviewers, some close friends and the main VA's in a couple of weeks. Keep your eyes peeled for more info!

Edited by samv96UK

The latest Rochebere video gives you a quick comparison of what Rochebere looks like with Sarpshooter's ENB, which I use for screenshots of the mod, and the vanilla graphics.

Watch it here!

looking forward to this one

Thank you!

Awesome trailer can't wait to try it out

Glad you liked the trailer!

any ideal when this mod will be up an running i look forward to playing it

No ideas on release date, sorry. Whenever I set a timeframe either something goes wrong or I don't have enough time, so it's just a case of 'whenever it's done'. In actual fact I've spent 2 days trying to sort out a game-breaking bug with the main wilderness worldspace of the mod, where you cannot load within it, you must load into another save, then load into the save in Rochebere. If you try and load there from the menu directly all you get to see is an infinite loading screen. :(

Sound the area is not registered as "open" more than into the "border" limit in the .ini.

Guess you could ask the modder from "Nyhus and the border Cyrodiil-Morrowind" since he made a "cross border" mod who seem to be functional as far I know.

In any case, Rochebere is still ongoing and that is quite a good news, still checking from time to time, Release when it is done = more than alright (of course).

(As to timeframe, it is almost a 'golden' rule, as it is 'only' to remind us that we are not in "total" control (which is quite an perspective and preparation topic).

Sound the area is not registered as "open" more than into the "border" limit in the .ini.

Guess you could ask the modder from "Nyhus and the border Cyrodiil-Morrowind" since he made a "cross border" mod who seem to be functional as far I know.

In any case, Rochebere is still ongoing and that is quite a good news, still checking from time to time, Release when it is done = more than alright (of course).

(As to timeframe, it is almost a 'golden' rule, as it is 'only' to remind us that we are not in "total" control (which is quite an perspective and preparation topic).

I've deduced that the problem is something to do with the LOD (which I've never had a problem with before). All of a sudden, the worldspace only loads directly from the menu if there is no LOD, or if there is only one type if LOD (I.e. statics or land).