Respect censorship or to not respect censorship?

pricelessppp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the bill does say it's fine to f*** a 14 year old if you're just 24, call it what you want I guess

Clearly reading comprehension isn't your strong point. Even a cursory glance at what the bill actually says shows that your comment is false.

But please, by all means carry on believing in bullsh*t because it happens to suit your point of view.

Technically, sex with a minor is still illegal, the judge simply has the option of whether to put the guy on the sex offender registry, or not. Sex with a minor is still considered a crime, I am not sure what criteria they use to decide whether it's a misdemeanor, or felony charge though......

All the law is really doing is expanding what KIND of sex leaves the judge this particular choice. Used to be anal, or oral sex, would automatically have you on the registry, but, vaginal wouldn't necessarily require it.

California (Liberal Mecca) just passed a bill to make Pedophilia legal in some circumstances....

I stand by my statement.

I see the pedophile priests automatically protected by their hierachy is an embarrassing subject for you.

Not at all. I am not a defender of any organized cult.

Technically, sex with a minor is still illegal, the judge simply has the option of whether to put the guy on the sex offender registry, or not. Sex with a minor is still considered a crime, I am not sure what criteria they use to decide whether it's a misdemeanor, or felony charge though......

All the law is really doing is expanding what KIND of sex leaves the judge this particular choice. Used to be anal, or oral sex, would automatically have you on the registry, but, vaginal wouldn't necessarily require it.

This is also the same Liberal Mecca to pass a bill to say it's not illegal to knowingly infect someone with HIV.