Vortex won't allow selection of options

Plasmm

I made a video to show the problem

https://youtu.be/exLgEIdk5x8

Some more info:
Windows 10 64-bit

Fallout 4 is the game I'm trying to mod

Vortex 0.16.15 is the version I'm using

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18098?tab=description&BH=3 is the mod I'm trying to install

Semi-Solved Solution:

I restarted and didn't select the Empty Bottles option which allowed me to proceed. However, if I selected Empty Bottles it would nullify the DLC selection and I would have to restart Vortex.

Edited by Plasmm

Do you have AWKCR installed and enabled? If it's not enabled, then the options you point to are greyed out.

This is not a Vortex problem. This is a mod requirements issue.

Your video is a very helpful way to present your problem. Thanks for taking the time to present your issue clearly and with relevant detail.

Yeah, that installer is pretty odd.

The All DLC option is only available if DLCRobot.esm, DLCCoast.esm, DLCNukaWord.esm and ArmorKeywords.esm are all installed and enabled

The Vanilla option is only available if one of DLCRobot.esm, DLCCoast.esm or DLCNukaWord.esm is missing or disabled.

This means that if all DLCs are enabled but ArmorKeywords.esm is missing/disabled you have no options available.

If you were to remove one of the DLCs suddenly you would be able to continue.

This is certainly not what the mod author intended, it just doesn't make sense. You should contact the author about this so others don't run into the same issue.