2012..it's not the end of the world..but

mizdarby

Vindekaar wrote: "4: On 21/12/12, some sneaky nation decides to use the upcoming apocalypse as a chance to do some invading, nuke-war-armageddon happens, but the 21/12/12 apocalypse doesn't. We all end up looking like idiots, Fallout becomes a reality, a geek who played FNV ends up ruling the world. :dance:"

Thats meeeee!!

I look forward to my new career as your righteousness Overlord, starting 22/12/2012.:woot:

All hail mighty Overlord.

Can I get a job as a sidekick for sucking up to you. May be become Very Minor Overlordess of Christmas Island. :nuke:

Good job there. You may indeed become Very Minor Overlordess of Christmas Island, and together we'll rule the wastes!:pirate:

Thanks very much.

I just might stock up on some Russian surplus nukes, just in case I need to start the armageddon on my own :whistling:

In the meanwhile, I'll rewrite the Christmas Island national anthem, based on the best carol ever, jingle bells. :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of events/theory's that might bring on the end of the world most will not occur in our lifetime:

1. There is an astoroid known as aphosis that will come really close to the earth in 2029 and there is a small chance (1 in 100 i think) it will hit a gravity pocket and hit the earth 7 years later (that gives us 7 years to destroy it so i am not worried about it) it came pretty close to us back in 03

2. If the sun expoles (goes supernova) but mankind will probably have relocated by then

3. If the sun turns into a red dwarf and expands (engulfing Mercury and Venus) and literately char the earth

4. The big rip which is to occur in 50 billion years when the universe literately pulls apart and ends everything every planet, star and galaxy

5. probably the biggest chance, is if a stupid war is started for whatever reason and 2 superpowers get involved and a large scale nuculer war occur

6. Alien invasion (had to throw it in there)

7. Global warming

Thats all i know, but 2012 is of course just a hoax ... I think 2029 will be an exiting year if a bit scary

I predict on '12-12-21, we will have a date made of nothing but 1s and 2s (unless you write out the full 2012, in which case we'll have a date made of integers no higher than 2).

I also predict there will be a lot of nervous people worried that "maybe this time it'll really be the end of the world". I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few suicides over that worry, as there have been for previous end of the world predictions.

I predict on '12-12-21, we will have a date made of nothing but 1s and 2s (unless you write out the full 2012, in which case we'll have a date made of integers no higher than 2).

I also predict there will be a lot of nervous people worried that "maybe this time it'll really be the end of the world". I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few suicides over that worry, as there have been for previous end of the world predictions.

Of course using numerology and I quote

"So here we are, approaching a date that is, especially to numerologists, quite extraordinary. The numbers read as follows: 12/21/2012. Only the single digits 0, 1 and 2 are present. More importantly, the sum total of this number arrangement, after reducing it to a single digit, is an 11, which reduces to 2. All Challenges (or, weaknesses we must consciously work to improve) that are derived from this date are also 2s, except for the First Challenge which is 0. So ... what does all this mean?"

The sum total of 11 (in an individual's chart this is called the "Life Path") combined with a Second, Main, and Fourth Challenge of 2 is what makes this date particularly promising. Not only does it reflect that the level of sensitivity and insight into all matters of the heart is sky-high, but the 2 Challenges also create a vacuum that needs to be filled with a sense of love and brotherhood. It's the perfect storm of brotherly love and individual awareness. It is a Bringer of Peace. (And on a coincidental side note, this same date also brings the Sun's alignment with the centre of the Milky Way, which happens to occur only once every 26,000 years.)

Currently reaching for the sick bucket. :sick:

I think I much prefer the nuclear holocaust scenario to this brotherly love nonsense.

I think they have reduced it to absurdity. :rolleyes: A good numerologist can make any number into any other number and can read into it whatever the paying customer will pay for. I think it was either Penn and Teller or the Great Randi that did an expose on numerology.

I think they have reduced it to absurdity. :rolleyes: A good numerologist can make any number into any other number and can read into it whatever the paying customer will pay for. I think it was either Penn and Teller or the Great Randi that did an expose on numerology.

Seeing an out of left field scenario for a world changing event.

Suddenly all the major companies in the USA, decide to employ numerologists to run their tax accounts. Being good at reducing large numbers (the actual tax owed) to small numbers (the actual tax paid), the numerologists managed to reduce tax income to the government by 99%, and bankrupt the USA. The consequence is lots of unemployed people, no money to maintain cities and highways, and some very rich numerologists.

Change of happening in real terms 0%, but a good numerologist could make that 100%. :)

Tax accountants for the 1% are already doing this - with exactly the consequences you predicted. So, what's the difference between a tax accountant and a numerologist? They both pull random numbers out of thin air and juggle them get the values the customer wants - But tax accountants get paid a lot more. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...