The meaning of Pro-Choice ?

Mktavish

Pro-Birth people in a nutshell

conservatives-abortion-meme-republican-l

So damn true.

What people should essentially worry about is the kind of life the potential baby is likely to have.

Many persons are very motivated when it comes about ensuring a birth happens but as soon as the birth happened they don't care at all about the baby's life and if he has to eat a food filled with carcinogenic additives and pesticides, wear clothes filled with chemical solvents or breathe an air filled with carcinogenic petroleum particles.

What's more studies prove all the serial killers had a hard childhood and the country in the world that's the most infested by these monsters is USA a country filled with people who want to force women to give birth and then let them take care of their child on their own.

Every society should have the duty to ensure its children will grow happy but when the potential baby is more likely to grow unhappy and become a criminal would it be a bad thing to prevent thie birth from happening?

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering serial killers are less than .01% of the population I think your logic is flawed. Killing tens of thousands a year because maybe one of them will be a serial killer seems logical to you? Really?

Perhaps promoting personal responsibility is a better course of action than supporting the violent end to a childs life. I can tell you that would be something any reasonable person would support.

Considering serial killers are less than .01% of the population I think your logic is flawed. Killing tens of thousands a year because maybe one of them will be a serial killer seems logical to you? Really?

Perhaps promoting personal responsibility is a better course of action than supporting the violent end to a childs life. I can tell you that would be something any reasonable person would support.

If the "right" had their way, around 100,000 to 200,000 women would die annually being forced to carry to term, because of ectopic pregnancies, while more would be forced to carry a baby that is "incompatible with life" to term, for no reason other than satisfying the will of the Anti-Choice group.

Rape and Incest victims maybe 11 years old or less, would have to carry to term.

Go to google and do a search for "Trisomy 13" and "Hydrops Fetalis", take a look at the pictures, babies born without eyes, pallets, no brain just a stem, and since the Right cut all of those programs to help those children in need, that's guaranteed to bankrupt the families in order to get the ones that actually live, the special care they require

The "Pro-Life" party, that cuts healthcare, medicaid, medicare, social security, then funnels money to the 1%, and spends the rest on the Military, to keep a now multi-generational war going (A father and Daughter met up in Iraq, because they are BOTH now serving over there), while cutting funding for education, SNAP, WIC, after school programs, lunch programs, CHIP, while claiming they're "Pro-Life", while loving the Death Penalty, but not allowing a brain-dead person to be taken off life support because "that's for god to decide", yet they don't claim the same thing about the Death Penalty. "Oh that's different"

9/11 was ONE DAY, and killed 3,000+ people.

We've been in the middle east for almost 20 years now, and we've killed roughly 400,000

Pro-Life my arse.

IF they cared that much about life, they wouldn't keep starting wars, they just want more babies born because they need them to grow up so they can send them to die in the next war they start

One man can impregnate 365 women a year, if he only has sex with one a day.

A woman can only get pregnant every 40 weeks.

How about we focus on Birth Control for Men and stop blaming the women?

Take a look at the demographics of just whom is producing the most children...... By and large, it is the poor folk that tend to reproduce the most. It's a self-perpetuating problem.

We should take a page out of China's book, and restrict reproduction to two children per family....... and only if you can actually afford to support them. Of course, that would never pass here in the US......

Abortion is simply socially approved murder for biological convenience.

Euphemisms when you are in the business of killing the defenseless are simply disingenuous.

my two cents...

Euphemisms when you are in the business of killing the defenseless are simply disingenuous.

my two cents...

Capital punishment is simply socially approved murder for societal convenience.

Euphemisms when you are in the business of killing the abnormalities in your society is simply disingenuous.

Keep your tuppence;

my two cents...

Can't exactly murder something that isn't alive.

my two cents...

Can't exactly murder something that isn't alive.

Of course it is alive ... I think what you mean is it does not possess a birth certificate yet.

Therefore a legal viable human life that the laws of our country would protect.

Immigration and abortion should be fused together so as to never be able to talk about one without the other. Then the glaring contradictions from both sides could become clear as mud.

Of course it is alive ... I think what you mean is it does not possess a birth certificate yet.

Immigration and abortion should be fused together so as to never be able to talk about one without the other. Then the glaring contradictions from both sides could become clear as mud.

If it's alive, than it can exist outside of its host on its own, yes?

Take a biology class

What part of Pro-CHOICE don't you "Pro-Life" people get?

Just because abortion is legal doesn't mean they're MANDATORY.

Why do you people hate CHOICE so much?

What about these hypocritical Right-Wing Congressmen who are "Pro-Life" but get caught getting abortions for their mistresses?

They don't believe any of that "Pro-Life" stuff, they just regurgitate that crap to get people to vote for them.

Besides, it's none of your damned business what other people do, but People always on the Right, want to tell people what they can do in their own bedrooms with another adult, who they can marry, and who has to have babies.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU.

If it's alive, than it can exist outside of its host on its own, yes?

Take a biology class

What part of Pro-CHOICE don't you "Pro-Life" people get?

Just because abortion is legal doesn't mean they're MANDATORY.

Why do you people hate CHOICE so much?

What about these hypocritical Right-Wing Congressmen who are "Pro-Life" but get caught getting abortions for their mistresses?

They don't believe any of that "Pro-Life" stuff, they just regurgitate that crap to get people to vote for them.

Besides, it's none of your damned business what other people do, but People always on the Right, want to tell people what they can do in their own bedrooms with another adult, who they can marry, and who has to have babies.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU.

Using politicians as examples of 'morality' is really a non-starter. We already know that none of them are honest, and they all lie, cheat, and steal, to further their own ends. What really boggles the mind is, yes, we KNOW they are all crooks, in one form or another, but we continue to vote them back into office?????? Really???? WTH????

The jury is still out on when "life" begins...... and the definitions thereof, are at best, murky. Some believe that life begins at conception, others when there is a detectable heartbeat, and even those that believe that it is when they take their first breath..... And that whole 'survive on their own' thing? Well, once could argue that a great many species produce young that CANNOT 'survive on their own' for quite some time after birth. (like, most mammals......)

In all reality, I simply wish the government would NOT try and legislate the way I live my life. Both parties are doing it, and neither party can claim the moral high ground. Because neither one of them are anything remotely resembling 'moral'.