Fallout 76 Armors

wolfpack91

while i dont ask for mods often there is one i have been hoping to see but has not happened yet. Regardless of how people feel about fallout 76 going forward bethesda, i think, had a winner with the responders faction which unfortunately was undercut by some major downfalls in other areas of the game. recently my PS4 hard drive deep sixed itself leaving me without access to 76 or KH3 :( so ive gotten back into FO4 on my PC hoping that maybe some of the cool armors got modded in by now but no luck.

That Being said I was Hoping maybe someone who is proficient with armor Mods might be able to take up porting some of the new Game Specific Faction Armors from FO76 into FO4 like the Responders Gear, Firebreathers Gear, ect.

Won't happen because Bethesda doesn't allow assets from their games to be used in their other games

Assets No but there are modders here who are capable of scratch makeing the 3D Meshes and Textures. if you dont believe me look around Several of the Nexus Pages and you will find Thousands of Scratch made Ports

• 1 month later...

It's either a port, or a rebuilt model... ;) But you are right, it is very possible to make it from scratch, or mash-up/retexture existing gear into the gear you're looking for...
Please link pictures of the exact outfits you are looking for, and I'll see what I can do...

• 10 months later...

It's either a port, or a rebuilt model... :wink: But you are right, it is very possible to make it from scratch, or mash-up/retexture existing gear into the gear you're looking for...

Please link pictures of the exact outfits you are looking for, and I'll see what I can do...

this is the real homie right here! Honestly i'd like to see the Excavator power armor (The one with all the bones all over it) and the ritual mask implemented. That's literally all i want XD