Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

Dark0ne, no apologies necessary!!! We all know you do your best - which at times is well over 150%. Is there a way supporters can gift the site something towards the fine? Thank you for all your hard work - and thank you to the Nexus team as well.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been downloading from this site for years, and I must say that you are doing an excellent job maintaining things and keeping the order. You are a bloody god in my books. Keep up the good work!

p.s. I hail from Greece, Kythera.. glad to know that you are visiting my country. :P hope you're liking it, the damn place is in a very, very bad spot right now,(rantmode:turn on!) and everyone sees us as the scum of EU. Which is downright unfair and sad. f*** the corporate media.

Oh man 5k bill, sorry about that... dang! Anyway I hope all goes well for you... man do I love the Nexus sites and service you of us all. :) So a massive thanks from me and I know I am not the only who feels this way so thanks form the community of modders as well. :D

well damn me and my big mouth, posting here i dont have any problems with the site and one day later i cant download any mod anymore with NMM,

well i hope the people here find a way to fix the site soon, ^^

then after that take a deserved rest, i cant imagine how hard it is to run a site, but it cant be easy