Post your best looking character!

animen1y

3 hours ago, Moksha8088 said:

It is for best-looking characters.  Urrl has many wonderful Oblivion characters.

Actually, @AndalayBay is right - this thread is for Oblivion characters because this is an Oblivion forum, not a general forum but a game-specific Oblivion forum. It is odd to see characters from other games here.

Plus the fact that the mods needed to create characters like that may not be available for Oblivion. You certainly wouldn't get that horrid Skyrim look.

Post your SKYRIM characters in the SKYRIM forums! This is for Oblivion.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave new character Ming a more Asian look by stretching her upper inner eyelid upward in Construction Set. Just an idea that popped into my mind to try. It's an old face texture though, now with more almond shaped eyes.

309137-1718506302.jpg

• Like 2

Hello and long  time no see. I play Fallout 4 these days and wanted to show of my char and my favorite companion.

My char is Vanaondelia as I call her here as well...  😉  Well in every game...  🙂  She is not far from the original char, except the hair and the hairstyle and slightly bigger lips, that's all I did and gave her a sunburn.

77985963-1718748260.jpg

Heather Casdin, the companion: We have seen a lot of screenshots here earlier of her but then she was blond and maybe even got a faclift, but this version is more  true to the original, but I removed some dots in her face and gave her some makeup. but that's it. Heather Casdin is an extremely well made Companion, with a long questline and she talks to all the vanilla companions and they do answer her and she makes a lot of noices, babbles and  sing. She is cool.

77985963-1718746133.jpg

Edited by Pellape
  • Like 2

I did keep Curie's base look as it is as i do think she is cute. However, I did gave her some makeup but it disapears, well she gets back to standard look if I fast travel or reload the game and that happens with some NPC I edit with

SLM <refID> 1

That is a bit disturbing really. SLM is the face and body editor in game. I also have Bodyslide and Outfit Studio installed but sometimes it just fails. I upload a screenie of my Curie next week as I am at my GF's flat right now. But I do have a working edit of Cait and I think I managed to turn her from a duck to a swan. I edited the lips slightly, took away the dots in her face and gave her a slight sunburn. Same as I tend to do with all companions really and Piper as well. We really do not need to make big changes to make them look good I think.

My Cait

77985963-1717672019.jpg

Shes a pain in the butt when we bring her on the team but no wonder, she is a junky, use drugs and that is what our mission is all about with her, fix her up and give her some dignity back, , if she had any at all before we met her? I doubt it. We also must make her free from her drug addiction. Her parents sold her as a slave when she went 18 to a fighting arena.

Why does every female in Fallout 4 have dots in their faces?  Name one that has none....  😉   Well a majority at least. It is like Bethesda did invent the dot system and was so pleased with their performance that they gave every female a lot of dots or frankness or whatever they are called.

Cait in original, taken from a wiki, the duck, before she becomes a swan.

Fo4_Cait.jpg

Damn resize, well click this link if you wanna see her in original: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Cait?file=Fo4_Cait.jpg

I did see some compains or whings abot screenshots from ither games and if you scoll this thread from start, you see we added all kind of chars from different games for several yers without the moderator DragonTheDrake have complained. Bring it up with him, if you do not like what we add.  😉

Edited by Pellape
Adding stuff