Muskets DO fit in Skyrim!!!

darkofan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@turbosnowy and BladerRavinger92

Very well then, we are a team. So, how about this model?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/harquebus.jpg/

very nice, we can use this as a base, but we want itt to be unique, make it really fit into skyrim, asif you couldn't picture it anywhere else. tho we will nit pick about the finer details later

@turbosnowy - il handle most of the CK stuff with the final beta release, as i have a lot of love and experience with the Kit haha

I just loved the look of this one and I'd like to craft it. Perhaps we can say that it is a foreign weapon, like from a Breton Kingdom or the Imperial Province.

But if, in your opinion it is unacceptably out of context.... well, we could look for alternatives.

Edited by Montbello Knight

can anyone think of an origin for this? if there is no origin and no story theres not really a great deal of point.

i dont want this just to turn into one of them things thats there when you want it, there needs to be reason.

(sorry if im not making any sense its 6:30am and i Havant slept yet)

everyone else seems to have a dwarven origin for there guns, now id rather this stand apart from other mods.

its easy to make this mod of dwarven origin, but there has to me somewhere else we can fit it in, a short story line.

if anyone has an idea. PM me with it, and we can talk in private in detail

I think it would be nice if we make it clear that it is a foreign weapon, like from a Breton Kingdom or the Imperial Province.

after the oblivion crisis the imperials felt they needed better ways to defend there lands. through work of engineers, alchemists and smiths, the gun was born?

that sorta thing haha

Edited by BladerRavinger92

Great idea.

hmmm il pm you, if were building a team it would be good to speak a little less public

ok hands up, i didnt have to say this, i just wanted to get to 50 posts haha

Edited by BladerRavinger92

Great idea.

hmmm il pm you, if were building a team it would be good to speak a little less public

if you dont mind me adding something of a small idea, maybe also make some town guards and some imperial soldiers to walk around and use the weapons as well (that way it wouldnt be a little lop sided with your character being the only one with it)

Great idea.

if you dont mind me adding something of a small idea, maybe also make some town guards and some imperial soldiers to walk around and use the weapons as well (that way it wouldnt be a little lop sided with your character being the only one with it)

that was one of the thoughts

Great idea.

that was one of the thoughts

ah ok >.>;; well how about a side quest? well one for if you do have it for the guards and imperails, this would be for like if you havent finished the civil war quest line