I hate, I do not like, pain! Time to Judge it.

Deleted54170User

I don't have that game.

I concentrate on being damage in games.

A doctor gave me the idea to use Star Wars TOR as a way to get my mind off of my pains. spent the time needed to scour Corusant. Jedi Counsular (healer. Cure for Yuon.

Qysen and I ended the quest fighting a Sith, and his four companions so I could take the cure back and save her life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Psychiatrist: Why don't you take pain relievers? Me: because I think pain is used by the body as a regulator of sorts, and I don't think suppressing bodily functions is a good idea. Besides I add, my mother died after burning out her liver and kidneys taking the stuff. I have been in pain most of my life, my hands after the age of twelve and my legs in my later teens. Not to mention the tooth pain I went thru. I don't feel helpless against pain, it's just a constant in life.

Not all doctors are the same and there are different medical needs for different people. Dope is not called Dope anymore if you're referring to opioids or pain medication. Doctors are not all conveyor belts though some are obviously reading recent headlines. The political climes have changed and what was viewed favorably before no longer is despite the fact people need those particular medications and nothing will ever stop that unless we have honest medical research used to truly improve someone's life rather than keeping them medicated. But alas some conditions are not able to be treated nor are they curable.

Unless you can fully stop people from experiencing acute pain or severe pain and better improve our current modalities in treating pain and disease people will unfortunately still need those medications. Concurrently not all medications are bad even if they have a deserved reputation. Education is the key. It is simply the too these large to fail drug companies that keep this constant conveyor belt McMedicine going. It is absolutely disgusting because not all illnesses even have treatments let alone medications to help. I know this from first hand experience and having one of the rarest skin conditions ever. It sucks. I suggest you read up on a subject. The subject is called Orphan Diseases. Hopefully this will help you understand the complexities of one extremely small side of this discussion but I believe it to be an important one none the less. You will find not all diseases have medications to treat them let alone modalities and procedures to handle the daily grind of living with them.

May I ask what your precise point is?

The problem isn't medication themselves, the problem is the state would rather things and actions be regulated by how they are being abused. Mainly because it's all about the state and anything or anyone that gets in it's way is an annoyance. And the general refusal to take responsibly.