[WIP] The Siege of Firebase Zulu

someguy2000

While I was only a sporadic checker of the forum for updates there's no denying I've been waiting for the release and to hear it isn't coming is crushing. But as others have said, once you burn out and don't feel the passion to do it you shouldn't force it. I'm incredibly sad there will be no conclusion but I do understand. Maybe some day once enough time has passed you can ragale us with the plot plans because God knows we'd all love to hear how things were scheduled to end up going down, but if not I'll respect that decision as well. I hope you can recollect your mind and find your mojo again and even if you don't ever mod again know that all of your mods have enchanced the game so much that the modding community would still be indebted to you 100 years from now for what you added.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it rather spooky that you have chosen titus pullo as your avatar on here, i am known as legionary titus pullo on the Total war centre forums, and have used that picture for profiles on several forums, but aside from that i wanted to wish you well, and thank you for all the enjoyment your mods have given me. Thank you

i find it rather spooky that you have chosen titus pullo as your avatar on here, i am known as legionary titus pullo on the Total war centre forums, and have used that picture for profiles on several forums, but aside from that i wanted to wish you well, and thank you for all the enjoyment your mods have given me. Thank you

THIRTEEEEEN

• 2 weeks later...

Damn shame.

I have no idea why someguy2000 criticizes his mods so much, when it comes to open world games these are the best mods i've seen. And ive been waiting for Zulu and NVB 3 for a very long time. And to hear that he quits and will never make any mods for NV again just ruined my day. NV modding is pretty much dead to me now...

I guess i should just say thank you! For every mod you ever done, Someguy2000. I hope you'll return to NV.. maybe someday...

Good luck Some guy. Ive really enjoyed your mods, they are better than the official content by a long shot. But I understand burn out all to well. Hopefully one day you will return to modding FONV, but if not so be it.

Wow.

I have been a long time fan of your mods now and I'm truly sorry to hear all of this. I must say thank you for everything you have done up till now and good luck on what the future holds. Your mods are some of the most fun on here (and your Skyrim one I also played) Awesome work and I appreciate it so thank you again.