[WIP] The Siege of Firebase Zulu

someguy2000

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it changes anything, but the teaser website was just confirmed as fake. Though I'm disappointed that it's over, it was a pleasure to play your mods. If you ever wish to release your plot ideas and files for Firebase Zulu, NVB3, and other mods, I'm sure plenty of modders would love to continue the series

Dude your mods remain spectacular and you've you've definitely left a legacy of modders wanting to be like you. Cough*Spartenkiller*Cough

Just curious what makes you think that? If you weren't referring to me sorry...

On a sidenote, farewell someguy 2000, you are an amazing Modder and I hope whatever life has to offer you, you'll do spectacular at it like you do with everything else!

A few centuries ago I could have been a hermit living in a cave on the Baron's estate. Now, I'm just an older adult that never could play well with others. Committees. Teams. Bah! I best do what I do alone. Which is to say, I completely understand your frame of mind, someguy2000. I loved your mods, and never had any trouble with them. I've been waiting for the announced new mods with bated breath, but life happens. Fires go out. Inspiration dies. The eye looks over toward the horizon and wants to know what's over there. Interests wane. Change happens, and it's often good. Only question is...who can come to the Nexus and pick up your mantle?

The dance was great, but now the band has packed up and gone home. Thank you so very much for all the playtime fun. Be well. Be happy.

No hard feelings man, you're actually one of the reasons I even started modding my game.
So counting the fact that the F4 site was a fake ( actually obvious, at least for me), it makes it even harder for me to lose such a great modder.
Still, thanks for the great things you've made over your time here and all the best to you.

Edited by Russianwalstelander

You made New Vegas a better game and each mod was quality. I had high hopes that Firebase Zulu and the rest of your projects would help keep the modding scene alive, but practically everyone has either moved on or gone to Skyrim. I guess this is an end of an era. There will be more NV mods of great quality undoubtedly, but none quite like yours. I hope you find happiness in your future endeavors because you sure earned it with your hard work and dedication to this community. Thanks for your amazing mods once again, Someguy. I'm going to miss you :sad: .

Edited by Cactuar512