Beyond the Sea

BaldurAnthology

Charles Meriwether Greenrose: Siobhan's Apartment

Charles stood with difficulty and drank the glass of water. He still felt very strange, having just woken up from his first plasmid injection. After he came around, though, he could hear voices at the front door to the apartment. When he walked over, he saw a new face just beyond the threshold.

"More company?" He asked as he sauntered up behind Siobhan.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siobhan pointed at the couch.

"I said take it easy, didn't I? Sit back down, mister! That's an order! As for you, get inside. I got questions for you, starting with How you got here. If you came from Olympic Heights, you would've passed through a flooded corridor. I made a makeshift bridge, but was going to demolish that, keep the Splicers out. I assume you crossed there?" She stood aside, and pointed to one of the armchair further from her bedroom. Charles' room was behind the couch, as was the kitchen.

"Sit in that chair, I take the other one, it's my favorite, and closest to my bedroom. If you need a bed, the bedroom over there is free. My my, it's a good thing I picked out a 3 bedroom, isn't it?" *OOC, Sorry if you object, I can edit if needed* She pulled the new comer into the room, and locked the door so no splicers could enter. *Again, can edit if needed* She sat back in her chair, and watched the newcomer, pushing Charles towards the couch as she passed him.

Dylan came inside, admiring the quality of the apartment (though it was nowhere near to his own) and sat in the chair this woman indicated to him, as he didn't really mind the order.

"Indeed I did come down that hall. The was a downed cable charging the water, so I simply melted the rubber surrounding the wiring, cutting off the current."

"You did WHAT! Do you REALIZE what you've done?!? You just disabled one of the few things that kept those idiots from coming over here! Wonderful, now I have to find a way to make that water electrified again." Siobhan grumbled, glaring at the newcomer.

"Might as well offer introductions. Name's Siobhan O'Donnell."

Her yelling didn't really upset him, seeing as there is no way he could've known. He replied to her introduction nonetheless, "I am Dylan Hill. Nice to have someone to finally break the lonely monotony down here." He offered her a faint smile

Charles Meriwether Greenrose: Siobhan's Apartment

Charles had plopped back down on the couch rather haphazardly after Siobhan's shove. After sitting up straight again and waiting for the discussion between the other two to cease, he piped up again.

"Not exactly a conventional way of cutting wires, but my AK-47 will punch through one with about two-three shots. We don't need to completely sever it anyway, we just need a sufficient opening for the current to escape again." Charles suggested.

Siobhan nodded at Charles, still rather ticked her trap had been disabled in the first place.

"Yes, that could work. You aren't going anywhere yet though. You need to rest. The first hit of a Plasmid, well... Let's just say you're gonna feel it for a bit." Siobhan stood up and started making a pot of tea. She put some Brandy that she kept for Tea purposes into the tea and placed it on the table with some evaporated milk and some sugar.

"There. I know it's usually the British that serve tea, but the Irish do too."

He noticed Siobhan speak of the other man in the room, and how it was his first plasmid he had. He spoke to the man in a curious tone, "First one, eh? What do you got?"

Charles Meriwether Greenrose - Siobhan's Apartment

Charles was truly grateful for Siobhan's generosity, but he eyed the spiked tea dryly. "Sorry, but I don't drink alcohol." He said as he slowly nudged the cup away.

He then responded to Dylan. "Sonic boom, according to Siobhan. Not sure how long I was out for, but I reckon it was an hour or two at least. I still feel out of it, on that notion."

Edited by SoulofChrysamere

Siobhan looked sideways at Charles, and handed him a cup of tea.

"I only added it to my cup, mister. Drink the bloody tea, it will help." Directing her attention to the newcomer, she continued.

"I have plasmid abilities as well. I have the Advanced Telekinesis ability. I take it you got Incinerate? I forget if you mentioned it, I'm a bit distracted today."