Beyond the Sea

BaldurAnthology

He turned to her and smile, "Yes, I do. Got it through the testing program."

Just then his stomach rumbled rather loudly, likely indicating his slight starvation he was experiencing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I know i havent been confirmed but I love bioshock so much and wanted to rp in this so badly i jumped the gun. If so ill delete this post later if you all wish)

Three splicers entered the room, the leader carried a large pipe wrench while the other two had pistols. They wore ragged suits and masquerade masks. They rummaged around a broken Circus Of Values vending machine, behind it was a large pile of rubble one of the Splicers had climbed on.

"Hey boss, look I'm the king of the world!" Cried out the Splicer as the rubble gave way and he fell, his pistol fired a single shot into the air and he slid down the pile, a head of andrew ryan's statue that was destroyed and piled up in the rubble came down and crushed the splicers head, spattering his teammates and the area with bits of blood and brains. His two cohorts began to laugh hysterically and kicked his body. The leader of the group looked up to see the face of a Big Daddy sticking out of the rubble.

"Hey pete look at this.." The Boss called out to his friend, who was poking the dead splicer with the barrel of his gun. The dead splicers leg twitched erratically as the residual nerves fired off from the brain being destroyed.

Pete looked up and saw the face of the Big Daddy and leaped up and ran over to help the other guy to dig out the Big Daddy.

"Wow, hes...different." One of them said when the revealed most of the buried giant.

"Yeah, hes smaller and...hes got that strange letter inked onto his diving suit." The other said as he looked closer.

Siobhan heard a gunshot somewhere not to distant. She grabbed her shotgun and her coat and pointed at the two of them.

"You lot, stay here. I'm going to investigate. With luck, it's a survivor, or an idiot splicer." She punched the combination into the door, and locked it behind her. This would keep Splicers from getting in. She rushed off down the corridor, and discovered two splicers, as well as a dead splicer and a tin daddy. She stayed in the shadows, watching to see if she should help the Big Daddy, or if it was one of the mindless ones.

Sorry bout the error)

The two splicers inspected the Big Daddy further, one of them kicking it hard in the head. It didn't move but the bulk shuffled around some of the rubble and a large piece struck the Big Daddy on the head with a loud metallic thunk and then hit the floor.

"Ehhh I think its dead boss..." Said Pete as he looked into one of the portholes in the Big Daddy's helmet.

The lead splicer laughed and pushed Pete aside to try and remove the helmet. he strained himself but to no avail.

"Ehh, search him see what he has.." Ordered the boss splicer as he lit a cigarette and stuck it in the mouth piece of his mask. The other splicer produced a double-barreled shotgun from the rubble.

"Hey boss look!" He cried out as he held out the shotgun. The leader took it gladly and looked around, he saw one of those vents a Little Sister used and pounded on it. Ruffling could be heard and the girl stuck her head out "Daddy?" she asked, The lead splicer pulled her out as she screamed for help and aimed the shotgun at the girl.

The Big Daddy rose quickly to the sound of the screaming girl, he raised his left hand with a box-thing attached to it and it fired a huge Dart that pierced the unsuspecting Splicer in the back and struck with such force he was pierced to the wall a few feet away, his death throws only moved him further along the dart and he quickly died. The Big daddy leapt up into the air with a ear splitting moan, the drill on his hand whining as it spun hot and he descended towards the frightened Splicer, still clutching the screaming girl.

Edited by Macman253

Siobhan saw the Big Daddy come around, and kill someone, then turn on the one who grabbed his little sister. She decided to jump in, and when the splicer started to run away, she blew his head off with her shotgun. She calmly put away her gun, and started speaking, slowly and calmly,

"Easy there tin daddy. I'm not here to hurt you or her. I just came to investigate a noise. If you don't mind, I'll go home now. You and your sister are welcome for tea and soup, if you wish." She backed slowly away, not leaving yet. She saw the odd symbol on his headpiece, and became curious.

"Hey Tin Daddy, that's a greek symbol, right? What do you have that mark for?"

The Big Daddy landed on the ground with a loud metallic thud and his spinning drill stopped, he looked at the now headless Splicer and the young woman, he thought she was fit for her age and her sprawling red hair reminded him of Kyla, how he missed her. He turned his attention to the young girl cowering in the corner and crying. He knelt down gently and held her in his bulky arms as she cried. He held her lovingly like a father held his newborn daughter and he let out a light moan like a whales song and she stopped crying. He set her down and then she saw the woman and fled behind his leg.

"Make her go away papa!" She moaned in a otherworldly echoed voice.

He stared at the young woman as she laid down her shotgun, The Little Sister behind his leg whimpered in fright as she clutched a handmade doll that looked like him. He casually picked up his shotgun and sheathed it in a holster on his back next to his air-tank and he stared at the symbol on his hand, the same one on his helmet.

He turned and wrote a single word in the frosted glass of the window. and took a step back and pointed at it then himself.

The word read "Sigma" in hastily scrawled letters.

Sigma watched her closely and then knelt down to his Little Sister and extended his hand and she took it, he easily lifted her up and carried her to the vent. She crawled inside and dropped her toy. Sigma bent down, groaning with his injury as blood seeped down his diving suit and he picked up the toy and handed it to her, she took it and hugged it with joy and kissed him on the forehead plate of his diving helmet. "Thank you papa.." She said and with that she vanished into the vent.

He strained to stand as he clutched his side. As he stood the blood flow kept up and he tapped his palm, with a moan of relief as the pain subsided and the pleasant sensation of relief washed over his body, The yellow glowing porthole in his helmet peered at the young woman intently as he calculated the threat she posed, after he deemed none and turned away and dislodged his drill, the heavy metal weapon hit the floor with a loud clunk as he walked over to the wrecked Circus Of Values machine and he corrected the overturned device. The machines audio track cycled between various phrases but made no sense and he set it back on its legs then with a meaty fist he gave it a hard thunk and a large pep-bar fell out. He picked it up and tossed it towards the woman and nodded in thanks for her help.

Edited by Macman253

Charles Meriwether Greenrose - Siobhan's Apartment

Charles had scarcely begun eating when the gunfire had sounded outside the apartment. He obeyed Siobhan's order to stay put, if reluctantly, and rested a hand on his AK-47's trigger.

A short while later, he heard the piercing groan of Sigma waking up.

"That...didn't sound too friendly." He said to Dylan as he stood with his AK.

Dylan was devouring his tin of food like it was the last thing he'd ever eat. As Siobhan went outside to check what was happening, he merely continued engulfing his meal.

When the gunshots began going off, Charles seemed a little worried, but this wasn't really anything Dylan ever worried about. The groans of a Big Daddy were something else entirely, as he knew that wasn't a good sign. He continued eating, but now was definitely a time to start worrying.