Beyond the Sea

BaldurAnthology

Sigma continued his work, after awhile of tinkering he hooked up a cable to a external battery and flicked it on and the food processor fired up effortlessly.

Sigma put his tools away and forced himself to stand up, blood poured from a slash in his suit and he groaned in pain.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Meriwether Greenrose: Siobhan's Apartment

Charles stood up and cautiously approached Sigma as his injury bled. He carefully took a look at it and grimaced when he saw the damage. He reckoned that whether the person inside that diving attire was all human or not, the wound had to be extremely painful...and it would be infected before long.

"This big daddy's got one heck of a laceration here.......I don't suppose you've got any first aid lying around, Siobhan?" Charles asked.

Sigma growled a warning when he saw the stitching needle, he shook at the thought of a needle in his flesh and placed his hand out in front of the man trying to help him. He reached up and grasped one of the four tubes attaching his diving suit helmet to his suit and pulled it free. It snaked around as air decompressed, he removed the other four and slowly removed the bulky helmet and set it down on the ground with a thud.

His face was normal with the exception of a few scars, his hair was dark brown and one eye was blue the other was green.

He reached into his toolbox and grabbed a notepad and pen and scribbled something with a shaky hand.

"Suit makes it hard to heal, need to remove." the note read as he held it up to the mans view.

Siobhan leaned over Charles's shoulder to read Sigma's note.

"Hmm, I'd wait until he has the suit off first, Charlie. Perhaps it would make it easier." She got the urge to sing something, and despite having guests, and a big daddy in the room, she sang a song from her homeland, Níl Sé'n Lá. (check OOC for link, its a pretty song)

After finishing her song, she fell quiet, and blushed deeply, uncertain as to what came over her, and went about refreshing the tea.

Sigma removed the locks and took the suit off, his body was framed in an exoskeleton, his body was a mountain of muscles that rippled with stored power. Obvious modifications via gene-tonics. The wound had clotted and it was crusted with blood, his body was a variable painting of countless scars from gunshots, burns and knife wounds.

Sigma nodded to the man and lifted his arm over his head.

Charles Meriwether Greenrose: Siobhan's Apartment

"I know enough from my days in the army." Charles admitted as he set about stitching up Sigma's wound.

After applying disinfectant, Charles set about sewing the wound closed. The genetically altered tissue was tougher than he had first expected, but he eventually managed to close up the slash and get a bandage over it.

"That should do it 'til it heals up, big fella." Charles said as he closed up the first aid kit.

"So Siobhan, I imagine I should try and get some practice with this new plasmid I just shot myself full of." He remarked as he sat back down.

Siobhan smiled at Sigma, and when Charles commented on him needing practice she replied,

"You should, but not in here, mate. I'm not having you go around messing up my apartment, particularly now that it's getting crowded. I mean, we got you, myself, a Tin Daddy, and Dylan. I'm not gonna have sonic booms going through it as well. What would the neighbors think of us! Why, they might file noise complaints!" She joked.

"Now, there is a small area not far from here with a couple splicers that I've ignored. Why don't we head there and try that plasmid of yours out?"

Sigma climbed into his suit and reattached his helmet. He picked up his drill and nodded to them both, a low moan filling the room.

He fixed his arm into the drill and gave it a spun, he drew his two-shot sawed off and looked down the barrels, when he was satisfied the gun was in good shape and gave it a quick spin and holstered it. He remembered his time as a policeman, his sister used to enjoy seeing his pistol tricks.