Beyond the Sea

BaldurAnthology

Dylan watched listlessly as Charles went about performing simple medical procedures on Sigma. Still as he did so, he thought about Sigma's reaction to Siobhan, and his clearly evident lack of a little sister.

Charles and Siobhan got ready to test Charles' new plasmid, and it seemed as though Sigma had nowhere else to go. He turned to the Big Daddy and said, "You could join us if you want; not sure if we have a long term plan here, though."

He turned to the other two for their input.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siobhan nodded.

"Aye, I wouldn't mind a little extra protection around the place. Why don't you have your little sister come visit as well? I can promise we will help keep her safe."

Turning to Charles, she nodded and gestured to follow, opening the door and leading the way down the passages towards a large area with several thuggish splicers in it.

"I'm right here, so don't worry about being overwhelmed. Just focus, and concentrate. Plasmids take a bit of getting used to."

Charles Meriwether Greenrose - Siobhan's Apartment

Charles nodded cautiously. He still had his AK in his hand in case things got ugly, but he had resolved to learn his new plasmid if at all possible. When he saw the splicers, he took a deep breath and then turned to Siobhan.

"So how do plasmids work? I don't really have any idea how you control the power."

Siobhan smiled, and demonstrated with her own power.

"Well, that's not always an easy question to answer. It can be different for each individual, or the plasmid used. Personally I just focus my mind and sort of picture the end result of my manipulation in my head, and the plasmid takes care of the rest. You could try that, or since yours is Sonic Boom, try using it as an extension of your voice? Sort of project the sound in a blast that will knock them over."