bodyslide vortex/skyrimSE=bad

Mrbob5891

that or bodyslide is trash, works with fallout 4 flawless. in skyrim se it never shows any presets in bodyslide. why? all I had to do with fallout is download the file and DONE, open bodyslide and set the body and build.

i tried 3 different body presets and none ever shows up. i just wanted a muscular or fit female like i had for ps4/xbox (ShieldMaiden) but with the option to NOT make her look like a barbie doll with muscle tone, just larger legs and arms. not bodybuilder size but come on wtf lol. any help?

that or bodyslide is trash, works with fallout 4 flawless. in skyrim se it never shows any presets in bodyslide. why? all I had to do with fallout is download the file and DONE, open bodyslide and set the body and build.

i tried 3 different body presets and none ever shows up. i just wanted a muscular or fit female like i had for ps4/xbox (ShieldMaiden) but with the option to NOT make her look like a barbie doll with muscle tone, just larger legs and arms. not bodybuilder size but come on wtf lol. any help?

Do you have your paths for bodyslide set up correctly?

Bodyslide-Settings.jpg

Vortex-Dashboard-HTR.jpg

so maybe shieldmaiden does not work in bodyslide? i read that you shouldnt manually install stuff especially if your new to this. i mean i use to install manually back in the day.

is there a muscle map or good body someone can suggest for me? is the slider supposed to be used in game with character creation? bc im trying to use shieldmaiden with fair skin unp and its just not showing in bodyslide.

is this conflicting with my fallout 4 bodyslide?

• 1 year later...

this isnt strictly related to vortex but more so bodyslide, but im going to ask here because i cant seem to either find the info or post in the appropriate place. so here goes.

i can set my body preset, and ive built and batch built some clothes. i also now understand some clothes need manual conversions, ill learn Os later. My current problem is 90% of my clothes are good after bodysliding and my body type im using aswell but a few are either 'torn' indicating me probably having to use OS. or in very specific scenarios mainly Goma pero Minikinis im having a weird problem. say theres 3 shirts. 1 has the right body mesh and clothing mesh, but the 2 others that are identical clothing have the correct outfit mesh but not body mesh. basically when i hit preview the Outfit is appropriate {and busty} but the body is not the preset. nearly vanilla

so what can i do to make that body/outfit match itself up? and also for the few outfits that "need a patch job" how do i simply Load a specific outfit in outfitstudio and save them to do just that? at first glance OS wants me to search my whole machine which is just oof. 1st question is more pressing though.

ive watched some of gophers videos and read what i could to understand but i feel like now i need a veteran of modding to more or less point me at an experienced solution. Any help is appreciated ~Anti

edit: few hours later i might have figured out my problem i was using a cbbe variant but i guess it just wasnt optimal. i swapped everything to cbbe curvy and most if not all is now fixed. i am curious about OS still for patching, also i guess i need to learn more intermediate skills of how to change outfits to whatever body i want. im not connecting the dots in that department.

Edited by IVIrAntiHero

Asking questions like this here is kind of like fishing in a rain barrel.

You might luck out and get your question answered (we do have a lot of experienced people here in just about everything),

but your odds are a heck of a lot better on the Bodyslide forum under Skyrim.