Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

I didn't say the news outlets had to disappear. I said they should pay for the damage they inflict which they profited off of. That would get them not being so quick to sew division for their profit margin.

Just like opiod manufactures are paying for their damage inflicted now.

Just a thought ...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say the news outlets had to disappear. I said they should pay for the damage they inflict which they profited off of. That would get them not being so quick to sew division for their profit margin.

Just a thought ...

I suspect that sewing division would still be incredibly profitable for them.........

Just a thought ...

I suspect that sewing division would still be incredibly profitable for them.........

Well that's fine if they are then paying for stuff that people could agree upon.

Like say ... infrastructure and space exploration.

Stuff that never can get done because of being so divided.

I don't know why people seem to think the these news outlets are the reason for the divisions in AmericaThe divisions have been there for a very long time and it is cultural. Just look at the mannerisms of each of the idealistic campgrounds. They are very far apart as to how they look at the world.

https://www.diffen.com/difference/Conservative_vs_Liberal

This idea that they need to be lead to anything by the media is, to me ignoring the fact that each camp has been so far apart to begin with and through the years their own leaders have moved them even more apart due to demonization and messaging egos.

The media simply, at times offers manipulated instances that supports many of the narratives each camp has already determined is the truth to begin with. Conservatives are stupid to liberals and liberals are immoral to conservatives. They set around inside their own respective camps and regurgitate the same old self aggrandizing thoughts about their own nature and snear at those who oppose them.

It's not the medias fault that they have found a core group to peddle their own flavor of information and more than a drug pusher who suplies the drugs that junkies use to get off. People poison themselves every day. If not with drugs, then with the food they eat or the alcohol they ingest. They do so because they are used to it and it is convenient for them to do so.

It is like President Trump blaming the Mexican Cartels for the drugs pouring across the Mexican border, when if their wasn't any demand over here, their wouldn't be any issue to begin with. The real issue is what our money is doing to those innocent people across the boarder, who have to live with the violence that our money facilitates. All we have to do is look at the example of that family of Mormons who were slaughtered just last week. Was that warfare due to how lucrative the drug trade is down there or how lucrative the drug trade is over here. Its our money that is flowing across that boarder that is feeding that, but just like normal.so many people are looking at what effects us.

Right now we have a big debate on migration, but that gravitates towards only what effects America and not what effects the countries that these people are fleeing from. People are people and human beings are human beings. We act so magnanimous when we open our borders to those wanting assylum, but what about those people who can't make the journey? they still have to live through the same hell that have driven so many Northward.

If people actually gave a crap they would have a system that would police up and provide the technology and the support that would allow each of these counties to thrive independently on an equal basis with the rest of the world. There is nothing that will prevent all crime, but, at least there would be an option for prosperity within that community that would promote the best that that country has to offer the world. There wouldn't be a 3rd world or even a 2nd. There would be the world and the countries that abound within it.

In my opinion, the toothless United Nations is nothing more than a good old boys network that allows the richer nations to fondel the poorer ones with a growing sense of dispassionate benevolence that rivals Marie Antoinette mouthing the words, "Let them eat Cake"

The media is just following the lead of their respective party favorites. Sure, the divisions have been there for decades, if not centuries. But, up until lately, (2004? 2008? Whenever it was Obama got his first term.) the two sides could at least cooperate to some degree, and the business of the country moved forward. Now, I think it is more about making sure the 'other guys' can't do anything productive, so they won't be able to point to it next election cycle, and say "See what we did, in spite of the opposition to our making the country a better place." It seems there is political capital to be gained from sewing as much division as possible, be it political, race-based, religion, or gender. It's all about "We are RIGHT, and you are WRONG!" There is no discussion. There is no compromise. There is no middle ground. You are either with us, or you are against us.

In all reality, we have become our own worst enemies. No one is going to have to defeat us in a war, we are going to destroy ourselves, from the inside, all the while selling our country off to 'foreign investors'. (china.)

I don't think the media knows who they are following. I think that the entire political landscape is changing right under their feet and they are trying to stay relevant by pandering to those they feel is projecting the most controversial imagery.

I think, with the the end of the Obama presidency was a watershed moment for both parties as neither side was fully satisfied with either sides performance. The left turned to Hillary Clinton, but those who really wanted real change went with Senator Sanders. From what I've heard many on the far left blame Hillary for loosing to Trump and those are the ones who now support people like AOC It's not without design that she is backing Senator Sanders. I think he is the most sincere of the hopefuls and would really like him to get the Democratic nod. Id like to see him debating whoever stands for the right.

I have already said that I think Trump was a protest vote against those the republican voters thought was most ineffectual in combating the changes President Obama tried to bring in.

All im all I think we are looking at the slipting of the Democratic and the Republican parties into two additional parties which I think would be a good thing.

I don't understand what draws folks to AOC.... an economist with no grasp of economics..... Her 'green new deal' was going to be prohibitively expensive, and simply taxing the rich was never even going to scratch the surface of the real cost. And then we had a whole bunch of folks jumping on the same bandwagon...... One estimate suggested is was going to be somewhere in the neighborhood 97 Trillion dollars to pay for that plan. (over ten years) Completely unrealistic.

LOL ... the audacity to defend the media ... after watching what they do.

And yes the country was /is divided ... I was specifically talking about people who profit off of that division ... then obvioiusly feed into it to then increase thier profits.

That is what is taxable for the intentional damage they inflict to increase their profit.

It should be building roads atleast. But the reality is that stupid means to earn money will soon disxapear. Can't wait to watch you and your dependents starve , because you truly have nothing productive to offer.

I don't understand what draws folks to AOC.... an economist with no grasp of economics..... Her 'green new deal' was going to be prohibitively expensive, and simply taxing the rich was never even going to scratch the surface of the real cost. And then we had a whole bunch of folks jumping on the same bandwagon...... One estimate suggested is was going to be somewhere in the neighborhood 97 Trillion dollars to pay for that plan. (over ten years) Completely unrealistic.

Its imagery,. AOC hits all the markers in the lefts version of the underdog. A woman and a woman of color. One who unseated a Democratic stalwart and is one who is not afraid to mix it up with anyone who gets in her way. It's Christmas for the far left, but what they haven't learned is that they can't use scavenger hunt tactics to pick those who represent them. Just being a woman or a man or being outspoken doesn't make you effective.

Shes even attacked her fellow Democrats for not following the Democratic agenda and is so doing told those peoples constituents that they are less important that the party line. These constituents vote in these people because they like what they say, not because what a junior representative from another state thinks is right. If that rep doesn't listen to them then they won't listen to the Democratic party.

The media raised her up to the status she thinks she has and they will follow her all the way down if she ever falls from the heights she thinks she has attained. It's all about the bottom line for these media types and the mnore contriversial, the more readers buy their rags.

Im thinking that the group or gang or whatever they are called has the political life expectancy of the Trump Administration because they are sucking up all the air. The American public has the attention span of a Cocker Spaniel puppy. Their will be some new shinney little bobble that will get our attention and we will run after that till we find something else to peek our curiosity. It's like watch a keystone cops movie on a contenious loop.

I don't

LOL ... the audacity to defend the media ... after watching what they do.

And yes the country was /is divided ... I was specifically talking about people who profit off of that division ... then obvioiusly feed into it to then increase thier profits.

That is what is taxable for the intentional damage they inflict to increase their profit.

It should be building roads atleast. But the reality is that stupid means to earn money will soon disxapear. Can't wait to watch you and your dependents starve , because you truly have nothing productive to offer.

think I ewas ever defending the media. More like pointing my fingers to the true culprate in this little shell game. We can't forget the the media is made up of people who are the public.

This is not a one way street and to fixate on only one side of the delusion only allows that part of this little charade to find some other way of justifying themselves and their behavior. People want to be the heroes of their own reality and project attitudes and ideal on those around them according to how they feel about them. Lets not forget who it is who wears the chips on their shoulders and who does not. It is those with something inside them to prove. All the media does is message the shoulder that carries the chip.