⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

It is the old realestate broker scam . Condo /Timeshare ... and technically you could deem them all slumlords. Sumthin for nothin seekers ... no square deal. Because people now have jobs to protect , that rely on tweaking the square deal in favor of the profit margin.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the old realestate broker scam . Condo /Timeshare ... and technically you could deem them all slumlords. Sumthin for nothin seekers ... no square deal. Because people now have jobs to protect , that rely on tweaking the square deal in favor of the profit margin.

Wow! You're Johnny on the Spot, and a playboy too. I can't figure out why you're not in the hospital bed next to mine. Reserved for the next time I do a good deed that pisses off a big boss lady who wants her granny sell the house so she can live in one of the rooms at Arizona's Wrigley's Mansion for another year.

Wow! You're Johnny on the Spot, and a playboy too. I can't figure out why you're not in the hospital bed next to mine. Reserved for the next time I do a good deed that pisses off a big boss lady who wants her granny sell the house so she can live in one of the rooms at Arizona's Wrigley's Mansion for another year.

Oh lordy ... that must have been a fix-it mess :ohmy: Yes I have just worked for .a lot of stengy property investors. Mostly in Utah. Here in Nawllins ... that was way back in pre-school kinda thing. At least it seems to me kinda thing ... meh /?

Oh lordy ... that must have been a fix-it mess :ohmy: Yes I have just worked for .a lot of stengy property investors. Mostly in Utah. Here in Nawllins ... that was way back in pre-school kinda thing. At least it seems to me kinda thing ... meh /?

I think you're thinking about their end of the deal too much. It's the job you do that's should be your focus.

That's it. We're all looking at their end of the stick!

I think you're thinking about their end of the deal too much. It's the job you do that's should be your focus.

That's it. We're all looking at their end of the stick!

No you are right ... it is the end of the job you get paid for ... at least in theory I would theorize a lot of contractors play the get paid game. Intsead of a sqare building .

But I blame stengy property investors for starting the spiral of grift going on.

A dishonest contractor is easy enough to oust if fair play is the order.

Word of advice for anyone on either side of a remodel project.

Get it in Writing ! That is just plain stupid to rely on a verbal agreement , even for changing your toilet out.

For example: what is going to happen with the old toilet? yo betta have those kinda details covered before un coupling the current working toilet.

People change a bit when their comfortable potty , up and disapears.

Not that I have experienced this ... but I can imagine ... :geek:

Word of advice for anyone on either side of a remodel project.

Get it in Writing ! That is just plain stupid to rely on a verbal agreement , even for changing your toilet out.

For example: what is going to happen with the old toilet? yo betta have those kinda details covered before un coupling the current working toilet.

People change a bit when their comfortable potty , up and disapears.

Not that I have experienced this ... but I can imagine ... :geek:

And don't pay full price in advance either. 50% down at most. Otherwise, if the contractor already has your money, they have little motivation to actually DO your project.

Hilary herself has stated that folks are urging her to run again.

I hope your back gets better. I hope your dog keeps you happy and healthy. I hope your families fair better.

I saw a guy at a bus stop corner standing by a bicycle holding a cardboard sign up saying that he needed help to get his inheritance. He wrote so much on it I wasn't able to read it all before the vehicle carried all of us by him. I have received enough SPAM in my eMail and knew a few student's female and males in my time. I knew what the rest of it was likely written to suggest.

He should have stuck to, "Will work for Food". People passing by have a horrible time reading all that small print. :laugh:

Hilary herself has stated that folks are urging her to run again.

In the words of Adam Schiff ... That rumor is not recognized , and the gentleman will suspend.

LOL

But anyways .... After her interview with Wolf Blitzer ... Nikki Haley is back in :)

Especially when asked if she would be Trumps running mate .

Which in my view is the perfect plan to get her in the office of the pres before 2024 .

But of course being the graceful person she is , and not wanting to tip her hand causing a year of rumors. She said that wouldn't happen.

So I will just have to be satisfied that I am secretly aware of the only plan that will save the country come 2021 .

He should have stuck to, "Will work for Food". People passing by have a horrible time reading all that small print. :laugh:

Sheesh , when was the last time you saw a sign that said "Will work for Food" ?

I suspect it got phased out , because to many people took them up on the offer , of actually working.