Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

I'm about all media paying for their damage ... And if we can sue CNN ... we can sue them all.

Every last fricken one of them ... And then with that money ... pay for the shism we should have gotten paid for if it wasn't for them acting like a a vampire.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking at all the recent candidates for 2020. Better hurry up and find someone before I go in and re-elect President Trump just because I had almost as much fun as he did in my youth with all the groupies and gold diggers chasing me to get in on the college campus parties.

Given what the 'popular' dem candidates are talking about, I see very little, if any, chance at all that they would run someone I would actually consider voting for. At this point, not a single one of them is electable. (in my opinion.) It seems the further left they lean, the more the press likes them.

Niki Haley is out !

Dems ...? ^shrug^

You know what would be awesome ... If Pence stepped up ... dems should court him ~

The dems are making noises about running Hilary again...... Which would pretty much ensure Trump gets another term. :D

Hillary !!!??? That sounds more like a Trump supporter rumor. Cuz they luv to rattle their Hillary voodoo doll. As if she was the 44.5th president.

I think we need a person who is a bit younger. Someone who hasn't got a grudge with competitive businesses selling weapons, or in Family type grudges too, that started wars because of their inhuman behavior or the illiterate methods of raiding, pillaging, killing the weak and infirm and taking the young as slaves, raping women and men, or a battle fighting for all those who have infirmities called human frailties like the Elephant man, the guy with two faces, the guy who was only 3 feet tall. All those who have reasons from ancient times to want to mess up the world a little more rather then bring us to the way things were, once upon a time.

Someone that doesn't want to make the Evil Empire pay for starting WW One or Two , Civil Wars, or maybe any of the wars since after George W. Bush was president.

I think we the people are at odds trying to find an icon representing a invisible being to protect us from those we cast out (unwanted children), keep out (young adults with poor temper, overactive sex drive, and frailties like having too many toes, eyes, arms, heads, huge legs and feet, or some other frailty the barbie doll and ken doll worshippers can't bare to look at except in side shows at the circus), while even the best of the most handsome and pretty go and hide behind locked doors.

We need someone we can point the finger at that is not "someone above invisible protected by corrupt laws," we can get a hand on and put to death if they mess up the world even more.

Take me! I'll do it! Oops I am 70 years old. I can't do it.

I have the perfect plan. I found it at the NOKIA company! We can be just as good at it as they can.

I think if you could literally put the 2016 election in a bubble for that time.

It could have ended up , ergo end up now that she get elected.

But of course that would be stupid to surmise our future based on a past bubble.

And in my honest opinion ... would lead the country into a worse place than it is now.

Perish the thought that it's possible ... but it "seems" obvious to see the ramp up of the toilet bowl swirl it would invoke.

Step back and review what you are looking for. A good set of tires that can handle the snow and ice. If you're like me when I getting lots of side jobs in the handyman work I had a lot of connections with other businesses. I knew the tire dealers and they offered me good used tires with good tread on them still. If you're not making it with the businesses like I did, being as where you are makes that kind of difficult though, not having any Winter snow like in the Mid-Western States. Colorado, Utah, Montana. So you're stuck there unless the weather stays warm until you get from point A back to Utah.

Now put that thinking in the search for a candidate. Stop looking for a way to get some new person that can handle all our problems when their likely not experienced enough to handle the job. It's time to look in to see if any of those who have experience are available and stop choosing the ones that are almost worn out. Like Hilary and Trump are.

If there are no candidates within the 35 years of age like Kennedy we're going down from here on out, and it's going to get tougher getting back up the hill to the Whitehouse with all the geriatric old walkers, and no one knows it better than everyone who is like me 70 something. And the ones I see are like a fish whose gills are just a little to far out of the water and they are running out of air. And there is no fish tank in sight.

You powerful thinkers better start using some of the gray cells that need a tune up. Or all the working age young are going to be working in the same situation as Chinese laborers living in the slums, working to build attractive new cities, just like their people are. They have several completed cities in China where there are only guards patrolling their streets to keep the locals from moving in.

Are you a big star with lots of money so you can afford a home in China to attract another bunch of people to it from America to start another Silicon Valley with a closed gate residence? None of the rich talented people the Chinese government was hoping to attract to their new cities bought into it either.