⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Hilary? She won the popular vote too.... Please note, she is NOT president.

But she did consider herself to be half of the president when her husband was the inhabitant of the Oval Office.

Ya know why they banned short skirts in the Whitehouse? Folks were tired of seeing Hilarys balls. :D

Guest deleted34304850

Well you seem awfully hostile and anxious for someone who believes they have "won".

no hostility at all, just words on a screen. your inner monologue supplied a context for you to compose that response.

besides i didn't win - democracy did and, i hope, america did. we'll see in a few years. if we're all still here.

Remember Hilary? She won the popular vote too.... Please note, she is NOT president.

But she did consider herself to be half of the president when her husband was the inhabitant of the Oval Office.

Ya know why they banned short skirts in the Whitehouse? Folks were tired of seeing Hilarys balls. :D

That's funny!
I wasn't able to snatch a copy of the video that was being passed around while President Clintoruscon was in office so my information is owned by someone who remains a mystery to the rest of the world. Likely because, even the owner of that short video didn't escape with it and never got to make a public example of Hillary with it.
Another funny was that while her husband was wetting his cigar between the lips of Monica; Hilary was captured on film by a guy getting a BJ from her behind one of the tall curtains somewhere in the White House. Stranger still is that he died, (maybe she has a disease in her mouth) while they made Bill a huge laughing stock for even having anything to do with Monica. If it had been someone like Marilyn no one would have said a thing!
Rape is still a judges problem in court. A problem when judging women for raping babies and raping men of all ages; a question that hangs over all of us males.
When a woman rapes a man can she be charged with Rape under the same law men are?
Or are women often forgiven, because other woman have mens cocks in their hands, men who will drop the charges of rape on a women if she has any relationship with the legal systems judges boner?
And/or because men, in some women's opinions, are all immature children compared to women.
That would make them pedophiles in their own thinking and they would be raping an immature adult male (with the mind of a child).
I heard that there are men in prison for other crimes, even raping women over 18, but raping children upsets even those men who have raped 18 to 80 year old women and are in prison for rape.
Hard core prisoners in men's penitenaries have been known to castrate men who rape children, once the pedophile and child sex abusers, etc., etc. are on the inside.
What about women of the hard core women prisoners in women's prisons?
Do they deal out the same vigilante justice on females who rape and sexually abuse children or (retarded) males?

Rather off-topic, buy hey, it's us. :)

Men and women are judged by two completely different standards. A woman takes advantage of hone of her students, regardless of age, and she gets a slap on the wrist. A man taking advantage of one of his students gets 15 to 20 years. Women keep crying out for equality, so, where is the equality there??

I wasn't aware that it is even possible to rape a man, in the standard sense of the word..... I mean, if he is being forced, would he even rise to the occasion? I am not aware of any woman that has been accused/convicted of raping an adult male. Of course, it isn't a statistic I go looking for either..... :)

Rather off-topic, buy hey, it's us. :smile:

Men and women are judged by two completely different standards. A woman takes advantage of hone of her students, regardless of age, and she gets a slap on the wrist. A man taking advantage of one of his students gets 15 to 20 years. Women keep crying out for equality, so, where is the equality there??

I wasn't aware that it is even possible to rape a man, in the standard sense of the word..... I mean, if he is being forced, would he even rise to the occasion? I am not aware of any woman that has been accused/convicted of raping an adult male. Of course, it isn't a statistic I go looking for either..... :smile:

Your reasoning is understandable. I dare question you this. Have you ever had a traumatic experience so profound you remember it like a holiday and it comes around the same time every year like a birthday, only, it's a reminder of some traumatic pain that happened while at play, a traumatic loss of a close loved one, even your first pet? Someone, an accident, or a cruel someone else did that left you with an experience you would like to forget, but all you can do is hope for a remedy some day. You may even be like me trying everything I can find to help me so I may return to that way of life I call, Home?

Stephen King wrote The Pet Sematary because a person ran over the family cat. In his memoirs he wrote. I bought a case of quarts of beer and wrote the story.

Have you a pain that only hurts when you remember it? That was truly no reason of your own you haven't figured out that someone else did so you are always alert and cautious around everyone everywhere every day? Where there is no visible scar that burns when you think of it? A pain nonetheless.