Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

He should have stuck to, "Will work for Food". People passing by have a horrible time reading all that small print. :laugh:

Sheesh , when was the last time you saw a sign that said "Will work for Food" ?

I suspect it got phased out , because to many people took them up on the offer , of actually working.

I referred to that to show what the present day signs say, in 2019 (children with no home and/or joined the elderly who have made friends with Internet Junkies between 20 and 70 years of age, just passing through and/or living on Social Security, welfare, or some other compensation checks; not necessarily theirs) are using. Since; the Old, " Will Work for Food" sign were replaced.

Now...

Need Help. * blah blah blah * ??? Bless You.

I took a few of them up on it. With a little different approach.

One; that one of my mentors taught me.

I asked them. When you're walking around do you see any work?

I pointed at obvious stuff to see if they know what yard work is?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need Help. * blah blah blah * ??? Bless You.

I took a few of them up on it. With a little different approach.

One; that one of my mentors taught me.

I asked them. When you're walking around do you see any work?

I pointed at obvious stuff to see if they know what yard work is?

Lol good job ... ya it boils down to they quit using the words "will work" A blatant lie .

Hilary herself has stated that folks are urging her to run again.

In the words of Adam Schiff ... That rumor is not recognized , and the gentleman will suspend.

LOL

But anyways .... After her interview with Wolf Blitzer ... Nikki Haley is back in :smile:

Especially when asked if she would be Trumps running mate .

Which in my view is the perfect plan to get her in the office of the pres before 2024 .

But of course being the graceful person she is , and not wanting to tip her hand causing a year of rumors. She said that wouldn't happen.

So I will just have to be satisfied that I am secretly aware of the only plan that will save the country come 2021 .

It might take you all of three seconds to verify that the 'rumor' is indeed correct. Will she actually run though? Who knows.

Edited by HeyYou

Yes, and I believe I stated as much as well......

Yeah, the dem field is 'fluid' in a major way. Candidates leaving, new ones showing up, old ones coming back..... There are too many of them, and their infighting is distracting folks from their actual message. It also seems that the only way to get noticed is to come out with something even more radical than the last guy. (or gal....) Wealth taxes, incredibly high tax rates for the 'rich', free health care, free college, universal basic income, ban guns, etc. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot with a howitzer. :D

Howitzer ... yes. that will be the new way of Propaganda.

how long before your job is done ... because a shadow structure supports it that is soon to disapear ?

If your job is outside that ... I am sorry to offend. but i willl continue to heckle peoples jobs who are not really producing sumthin.

I carried a "Will work for Food " sign ... 30 years ago in the early 90's

Gainesville & Ocala florida ... twice ...

I made between 2-3 hundred dollars each time. 4 - 6 hrs

It was a pride swallowing experience . and not worth doing it again.

I did get highered to move some plants ... so I went to do that ... and turned out that was not really the job. The Job ended.

Adult males propositioning teenage males ... Is a Problem !

What are we going to do about it ?

Back in my late 30's I studied the problem , and came to the conclusion.

If we don't acknowledge and then do something first , about adult males propositioning teenage females. Which is by far a more common occurrence. We would then be saying that females are lesser than , and not as worth the effort to guard their teenage innocence.

However 2 reasons make the adult male / teenage male worse than any other scenario.

Males are typically 2 years behind females in sexual maturation.

And males are typically more predatory than females.

Adult males propositioning teenage males ... Is a Problem !

What are we going to do about it ?

Back in my late 30's I studied the problem , and came to the conclusion.

If we don't acknowledge and then do something first , about adult males propositioning teenage females. Which is by far a more common occurrence. We would then be saying that females are lesser than , and not as worth the effort to guard their teenage innocence.

However 2 reasons make the adult male / teenage male worse than any other scenario.

Males are typically 2 years behind females in sexual maturation.

And males are typically more predatory than females.

There are the modern city style predator's in every profession. Including the U. S. presidency and other high ranking officials in every countries snob's society, politics, Law enforcers, and bureaucrats. Ask Monica! She will remind you.

Since you've exposed the other end, males like us take as much offense as females do when propositioned under false pretences.

I wouldn't vote for a female for president who protects that kind of crappy husband, who is likely to proposition both males and females to entertain the sick Ideas that city life fills our minds with.

Don't touch that cow pardner. She's mine! Leave the yew alone son. I keep her for those long night away from mother.