Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

I meant in a 1:1 comparison. The 4 possible relationships of this age difference.

Adult male >>> teenage female : the most common , accepted & perpetrated.

Adult male >>> teenage male : second most common . and the rise of homophobia.

Adult female >>> teenage female : I have no answer for this , since no experience.

Adult female >>> teenage male : Probably the most benign of the 4 relationships. Are you really gona argue it ?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well preacher. When you can't work! Teach.

I walked the streets. Anyone who accosted me I examined closely. Most of them were adults with an education no better than kindergarten.

I teach Veterans who find me. They find out from me their rites as members of the Military and find sponsors. Starting at the V. A. Rehabilitation they get to study at various schools. Some of the ones I managed to educate enough were married with children. They didn't realize they would be working again. Just another harsh fact. Skills don't just happen. You have to learn them first.

Some of them always were under the impression if they passed the examination and were granted by appeals to the board of veterans appeals they would automatically get compensation. Many of my acquaintances thought they would be better off begging because they didn't believe their injuries merited treatment or DC Disability Compensation. The V. A. hospital staff did not differentiate about their rites for attention to their injuries, so they were cared for, for them if nothing else, and that's a plus. And their rites as veterans is significant enough to get help. Getting an education on the street or anywhere else is still required to be able to get employment of one kind or another. Be particular if you're going back on the street. Picky is better and may save you from getting farmed out to a house of prostitution under the guise of a home for children of all ages. Even in some of the institutions Education matters. How do you know what you can do if you don't even know how to do anything. Mow lawns. Got to have a lawn mower. Trim trees. Got to have branch trimmers. Jobs take some experience. Get the education from where-ever people will give it.

After the people I gave some insight to figured out the truth they found out a lot from the V. B. A. officers.

Finding work is easy. It's everywhere. Getting it is hard. Learning to do the proper paperwork; for material costs, labor costs, showing your customers you know your business, and getting paid to do it is often missing from training courses and that is a problem.

Stop trying to solve every problem on Earth. Pick one type, toilet repair is one job, in, plumbing.

So, students studying strange sex relations and perverts. There's a BIG book on that already. Even a documented movie about the guy who did the study and wrote the book. Liam Neeson played Kinsey!

Ya I watched that movie ... good movie.

Hell no I am not going back on the street at age 50 L@L

Carrying the sign I did because of cruising around the US at age 19. And the people I met up with. One guy was making $500 in 6ish hrs. Had a big 2'x3' sign.

Said ...

Wife Pregnant

Stranded

Will Work

For Food

All over the country, 89 I think , Was just after that 7.1 quake in cali , during world series.

I was in Santa Cruz when it hit.

There is not enough broke toilets to keep me employed. Guess I will have to branch out and fix bidet's ... so here is a toast to circling down the drain , cuz what else are we gona do with the state of the union ?

I meant in a 1:1 comparison. The 4 possible relationships of this age difference.

Adult male >>> teenage female : the most common , accepted & perpetrated.

Adult male >>> teenage male : second most common . and the rise of homophobia.

Adult female >>> teenage female : I have no answer for this , since no experience.

Adult female >>> teenage male : Probably the most benign of the 4 relationships. Are you really gona argue it ?

Really? Is that why when an adult male gets caught diddling a teen girl, he goes to prison for 20 years, but, and adult female, getting caught diddling teen boys, gets maybe a year, or probation??

Though what this has to do with voting for Trump, or not, completely escapes me. :)

Ya I watched that movie ... good movie.

Hell no I am not going back on the street at age 50 L@L

Carrying the sign I did because of cruising around the US at age 19. And the people I met up with. One guy was making $500 in 6ish hrs. Had a big 2'x3' sign.

Said ...

Wife Pregnant

Stranded

Will Work

For Food

All over the country, 89 I think , Was just after that 7.1 quake in cali , during world series.

I was in Santa Cruz when it hit.

There is not enough broke toilets to keep me employed. Guess I will have to branch out and fix bidet's ... so here is a toast to circling down the drain , cuz what else are we gona do with the state of the union ?

There are a lot of jobs in the Plumbing business. Toilets is just one of them. I rented a roto-rooter for clearing main sewer lines when the toilets were clogging up the houses underground pipe to the main sewer.

I was determined. When I didn't have the money to rent another roto-rooter after that job I did a job once that I untwisted a lot of steel coat hangers and twisted them all together to get the job done.

I bent one end of the coat hangers to work like the fitting on the roto-rooter snake and got the job done. Thankfully it wasn't any tree roots. The gal just had one too many guests at one of her tupperware parties that used her potty.

The woman who hired me wasn't using the clothes hangers for anything. She turned out to be a Tupperware plastic gold digger. :laugh:

I earned enough to rent a roto-rooter again, board and room was covered for a few days. After that I got a chance with the Union to work installing floor tiles and carpets. That would have been what I would be doing today, only a guy who later became our president busted up the Union. They sent us new apprentices packing. Then a little before he became President, Governor Reagan stirred up even more trouble for honest hard working youths seeking a good job that would last a lifetime.

Back to reasons not to vote for Trump, I won't vote for anyone from President Reagan's family again.

IF Trump asks Nikki Haley to run as VP ... I will vote for him / her.

Pence is a nothing burger ... incomming trump tweet ... Pence is a nothing burger. I need Nikki Haley to be sexy again.

I should call him and see if I can get on his campaign advisory board.

Really? Is that why when an adult male gets caught diddling a teen girl, he goes to prison for 20 years, but, and adult female, getting caught diddling teen boys, gets maybe a year, or probation??

Though what this has to do with voting for Trump, or not, completely escapes me. :smile:

Sorry about off subject ...

But you need to provide the numbers of men going to prison for diddling teens. And compared to the actual numbers of teens getting propositioned by adults ... meaning atleast 10 year diff.

I'm ready to lock up those assholes 35+ in suits propositioning in my teens.

But it is a pale shadow to what teen girls have experienced from adult men who should f*#@ing know better.

or is it just those teeny fresh buds are to provoking to leave alone ?

There is a term called Ephebophile ... being attracted and seeking out sexual relationships with 16+ teens. Not to be confused with the happenstance situation of an adult and teen finding true love. No it has to do with seeking a specific age group.

And thank god here in America ... it's called "Child Molestation" any under 18

Oh ya and to clear something up ... about what it takes to decide for courts if you are an ephebophile.

Like I said there is the happenstance of adult / teen love relationship. That is a one time thing.

If ever twice , that is the line to cross. Cuz society aint gona let it be three.

Age of consent in most places is 16 here in the states. Some places are a bit more anal about it, but, for the most part, 16 is safe.

And why is it, everyone assumes it's the adult male hitting on the teen girl? It goes both ways ya know. But, the man always gets the blame.

There are a number of places in the world where the age of consent is as low as 12..... Up until recently, Vatican city was one of those places. Amsterdam being another..... Used to be, girls were married, and having kids at 15..... or younger. But, that was back when life expectancy was somewhere in the 40's...... :)

Attitudes change.