⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Obsidian commit to mod support and the Nexus for Project Eternity

Dark0ne

Ive already donated a great sum to Project Eternity, soon as I heard about this I had to put my money in, giving it modding expands the gameplay and length of time we'll spend on an already amazing sounding game.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to it as well. I am not much for isometric games usually cept my old snes,PS and Genesis games I still play but I can deal with that. What I am more worried about is if it is going to be turnbased. I HATE turnbased combat with a passion.

That's great news!

It's a wonderful feeling to know that some of the big game devs out there do realise they have a modding community, and even more so to know that they're so enthusiastic about it.

Obsidian's love of mods was plenty apparent with Fallout New Vegas anyway.

I personally think their choice to use the Unity engine is another great step. I've followed Unity since its early stages, and even in the early stages it was a powerful and versatile engine.

And good news for you too! Congrats on becoming the official one stop shop!

When I see the talent that made almost all of my favorite games turn their attention to me, the player ... I get all goose-bumply.

Tim cain

Chris Avellone

Josh Sawyer

Feargus Urquhart

Adam Brennecke

What a list ... we have the best working for us.

All we're missing is Brenda Brathwaite and Tom Hall from Wizardry and we would have all my favorites covered.

Fear not, Brenda Brathwaite and Tom Hall are working on their own KickStarter project called Old School RPG here's a link Click Here

Edited by sirchet

This is great news. As I got paid yesterday, I'll be dropping $25 for them. Mod support is always a good thing for consumers. Hopefully some day console gamers will get to experience some of the fun things that can be done via mods as well, but that day is probably a ways away at the moment.

Thanks for the post!