⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Obsidian commit to mod support and the Nexus for Project Eternity

Dark0ne

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing about this made my day. It's nice to see a known developer of top-shelf games come out and officially partner with the mod community! Who knows, maybe someday the guy with the money will start to listen to us?

God bless Nexus and Kickstarter...

Obsidian has always been forced to play second banana, they've been the targets of terrible deadlines and projects they never had the opportunity to pour it all in and do the things how they wanted.

To have a studio like Obsidian to produce a game that's 100% creativity, 100% fan supported and no corners cut because of publishers, Eternity will be Obsidian's first true and pure RPG.

In an ideal world, every game would be done like this, funded and made in collaboration with the fans, but sadly it's not the case (YET!).

Kickstarter has given gamers something to dream about. To have a world without publishers.

Can't wait for Project Eternity.

Great news. Always liked Obsidian games. Fallout New Vegas is one of my all time favorite RPGs. Couldn't stand to play Fallout 3 after it. Edited by cherom

We have to be happy after Fallout NW and Kotor 2 they give original atmosphere and i think hm so Kotor 1 was wonderfull and sure one of the best rpg but the atmosphere and charachters were unforgettable in Kotor 2 :)