Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban Drakefell01 for not knowing that the letters s / he suggests a compliment of both male and female structure.  No reference to gender except maybe in the woke society.  All it s/he is suggesting is that females and males can have similar intellectual structures mentally.

Sadly you are missing the PUN.  Since I do not have time to explain the fun PUN without starting at the beginning when Woke people began not waking up enough from being focused by intellectual parents who would have kept them from becoming so disorientated they are walking dictionaries and encyclopedias with no guidebook to engage them in our structural reality;  Real life. 

They live in a fog clouded with definitions of meanings and encyclopedic knowledge with no guidelines. 

No guidebooks to help them align with their body, mind, and soul.  You've made so many threads in Games for Fun that have absolutely no game theme or theory.  Thus that is to me suggesting you are not awake, just Woke.

Do like my Mom taught me when I showed signs of being woke but not Awake.  Go run around the block until you are fully awake.  If that is not possible there are lots of weeds growing all around.  You must have some near where you live.  Mom would suggest I attack the Tall grass, pointing out plants she didn't like, and some shrub that needs my expertise of lopping off, slashing down, and stabbing with your sword.  She would do that so I got familiar with all the real worlds flora.  Go make neat a part of your parent's overgrown forest land.  Make it neat in arrangements like a uniformed hedge around your yard.

If you can't exercise any part of your body because you are seriously like one of us cripples then I recommend...

Get some high powered coffee and play in the area you mod until you have a finished tested model that has no bugs anyone downloading it will have to complain about!  You don't really want to be like Bethesda getting people to do mods so they can see our ideas and make a better mod to sell us we think we like for some reason.  Then they sell us it.  HAVE FUN!

WAKE UP! 

Start getting in touch with the real you.  Be yourself, everybody else's personality is already taken.

I ban Pagafyr for a mix of advice and whatever that was extra.

Prohíbo Pagafyr por una combinación de consejos y cualquier cosa extra.

• Haha 1

George is banned because it's International Ban George Day!  

I hope you've all got your flags and stickers and kazoos.

Zixi is banned because it is national ban Zixi day.

Zixi está prohibido porque es el día nacional de prohibición de Zixi.

I ban someone for either being the person who has made himself known three times now or for someone hacking reading my post and knows who I am.  This last time he walked south passing my lot while I was sitting in my car eating a delicious sandwich.  He appeared again walking up the middle of the road sucking on a straw in a 32 ounce cup.  Of a high powered caffeine demonstrating he had read my last post.  His arms and face, and parts of his muscular chest were exposed as he passed by going south.  The pollen from native plants to the area flowed out onto him.

When he came back walking up the street he held the 32 ounce cup as if signaling me he was aware of my post here.  I hope he is reading this now.  I hope he stripped off those clothes and burned them.  Otherwise the pollen that is on them will be spread around or all over clothes in the residents, maybe even a hamper like in Up In Smoke, and then they will need to be burned as well as the hamper.  If he took a hot shower the pollen will have been absorbed into his skin through his pores.

I just took my last two pills.  The maker and their family has disappeared.  The man who passed will be sterile in a week.  Two weeks he will start feeling sleepy more often.  Three weeks he will be in a state of static life like the old people living on this block who were not aware that one of their neighbors brought the plant to the community. 

I have been keeping it from spreading.  While the other plant's that can be burned off; will be once i the manager arrives that can safely contain it so we can move it to a place to keep it from ever getting out again.

Maybe you'd think I am telling you the truth.  Maybe you might think this is just another story I am making up, or lastly maybe you saw the James Bond Movie about a man who intended to send the plants down to the Earth after he and all the men and women he selected were safe on a space station.  In the movie James destroyed all the plants before their little carrier reached Earth.  The plant's would have cleansed the planet of all the humans remaining on Earth so the mad man could repopulate the Earth after the planet was cleansed.

This story is about the one that James Missed.  The one that got away!

And a person who couldn't possibly have been anyone at this web site living nearby that just seems to have mysteriously read my post about drinking a really high power drink. 

The man appeared walking up the middle of the road.  A car came around the corner at the south end with a few passengers inside.  It passed by while I sat there eating my sandwich in my car.  I heard the car's engine slow.  They were in perfect view of my left driver side mirror.  I saw the stranger stop to talk.  They handed him a bundled cloth.  I stopped watching. 

I was just half way through the second half of my Black Forest Ham sandwich when the stranger walked by on the sidewalk going south again.  The air was still.  I saw the tiny puffs of pollen.  I thought to warn him.

The last time I did that the person turned on me and started to attack.  I remembered a Mexican friend of mine and called upon him.  He told me that the guy wasn't related to him.  So I didn't call out to him

He continued walking south.  Then he did something stranger.

I thought he might have moved in with the people south of my place.  He walked farther and turned left and walked toward a walking bridge over pass.  I knew he was here for another reason.  I asked my Mexican friend if the person was a fighter, boxer.  I pointed the camera at the guy.  Just as I did the cloth he had in hand he unfolded it.  My friend saw it too.  The shirt was bloodied and torn.

We both knew what that met.  He's going to have to live without my kind nature and not getting me into a fight.  All his friends he hangs with it will spred to.  They will suffer as well, they will spred it, those who it is spred to will spred it.  I ate the last two pills before I realized my Mexican friends friend might have been able to take them to a lab to find out their ingredients and make some more.

I am old.  So it won't matter much.   Once the plant is safely stored away I won't be needed to protect the garden anymore anyway.

If you like this story tell your friends.  I'll call it "Moon Raker  2".

I ban anyone who does not talk to themselves:

Prohíbo a cualquiera que no habla consigo mismo:

I also ban Pagafyr for making a post completely about black forest ham.

También baneo a Pagafyr por hacer un post completamente sobre el jamón de la selva negra.

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban Drakefell01 for falling for that FB jib and signed up to add them to his struggling YT acct..  One needs their own sponsors supporting their own website to get any benefits from joining FB and YT.  Who are your sponsors and what did you do to win their support?  Are you a High School Sports Idol, a video game champion, do your parent's own a company that you could sell their products from, related to a king or queen, know someone who is a great lover of you, are you a gold medalist from the last Olympic Games or something?

Prohíbo a Drakefell01 por caer en esa trampa de FB y me inscribí para agregarlos a su cuenta de YouTube en dificultades. Uno necesita sus propios patrocinadores que respalden su propio sitio web para obtener algún beneficio al unirse a FB e YT. ¿Quiénes son sus patrocinadores y qué hizo para ganarse su apoyo? ¿Eres medallista de oro de los últimos Juegos Olímpicos o algo así?

I ban Pagafyr because I'm a poor 20 year old with absolutely no accomplishments in life lol.

Prohibido Pagafyr porque soy un pobre chico de 20 sin ningún logro en la vida jajaja.