Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban The_Vyper for having trouble remembering if he was at the party where I saw him doing something near a plant pot in the corner. :huh:

I ban Ironman5000 for having a bus load sized hangover in the last poster wins thread. Do you need a city bus so you can go and pick up all those elderly friends and follow the old rock and roll trail? :tongue:

I ban billyro for giving brok a good reason to ban him.

I ban brok for being curious about why Ostro still is lugging around a portable phone that is the size of a building brick.

Horay im reinstated, and as my first act as grand high exalted wizard in the holy church of nexonius I hereby ban Moto for reinstating everyone I banned, ban paga for assuming I have friends let alone elderly ones which makes me realise how sad I am and made me get drunk again but you may appeal if you provide a map to this rock n roll trail...but there had to be good bands and also give me a flashlight coz I will crash the bus maybe on purpose of if there is a chance I am drinking the beer in my hand at this moment, banned Vyper for even thinking you need a link and not googling it then listening to the track and mimicking the dance whilst feebly trying to mime along, banned brokenergy for posting so little information about banning not even bothering to rant on and on like moron as im doing without consideration for punctuation I mean seriously there should at least be a full stop by now but this way its read like im talking a very long sentence without breaking and struggling for breath but here I am carrying on when I could be banning more people, etc etc etc rant rant blah blah bollocks bollocks etc *insert a picture of tits here* the end.