Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban papfyr coz its like 4:30am and just ate some leftover curry, im swolen like a balloon and I can't bare taking responsibility for my stupidity so its all on you.

I ban moto because not only does he look like an alien, he looks a bit like Gollum too...was Gollum an alien then? I'm sure I saw stormtroopers attacking the shire, that or I was drinking too much watching the telly again

I ban papfyr coz its like 4:30am and just ate some leftover curry, im swolen like a balloon and I can't bare taking responsibility for my stupidity so its all on you.

I ban moto because not only does he look like an alien, he looks a bit like Gollum too...was Gollum an alien then? I'm sure I saw stormtroopers attacking the shire, that or I was drinking too much watching the telly again

You'd like stormtroopers in the shire, wouldn't you!?

I ban everyone that read this thread for reading it.

I ban Ironman5000 for being... awake? Are you sure you're not sleeping, and just stuck in the auto pilot mode for posting while under the influence of counting 100 or more sheep while trying to go to sleep? Setting the screen to letterbox so that sheep doesn't have to jump back and forth over the fence so it looks like there is more then one sheep may help.