Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban OblivionAddicted because I agree over crossbows - I love the things but I don't have one in Oblivion. I have probably the best bow in the game but it's not exactly as nice as my crossbow in Skyrim...

I ban Pagafyr for having really interesting ideas. 

I ban zixi for having lots of other screenshots so I can look closely at some more now.  Yesterday afternoon I glanced over the rest fast because the first one drew my attention back to look at it's details.

On 1/2/2024 at 12:59 PM, Pagafyr said:

I ban zixi for being the first one to ban anyone this year.  Tuesday January 2, 2024. at Ban for Fun.

I'll give you a clue ... It is a " Hotel"

So what is the name of the "Hotel"

Now you can prove you are Paga ,  and not a reincarnation .

Or even if reincarnating ... you the hell know what the fook you are talking about .  .  .     no /?

7 hours ago, Oblivionaddicted said:

I ban you because I oftenly take a look at the new screenshots and appreciate zixi's creations.

There is no banning you becauwse you have been here so F'ing Long .

But it is nice that you are here 😉 Sorta like an old throw rug .

I ban Mktavish because he's appears to be having his 130, 203rd second childhood and is blabbering inchoherently like a baby trying to put words he just learned to make a sentence.   Start over Mktavish with Mom ma!  Dad da!

3 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

I ban Mktavish because he's appears to be having his 130, 203rd second childhood and is blabbering inchoherently like a baby trying to put words he just learned to make a sentence.   Start over Mktavish with Mom ma!  Dad da!

Is this Alex2avs ,,, why have you stolen my dead buddies name ?

Which now I ban you Alex for doing

3 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

Is this Alex2avs ,,, why have you stolen my dead buddies name ?

Which now I ban you Alex for doing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not liking this shiot at all !!!

I',m  talkin to that manager about it .   About why you have Paga;s account ,  cuz you sure as hell aint Pagafyr

I ban Mktavish because I am having fun just being how I feel like being at the moment.   Seder.