Ban for Fun

alex2avs

18 hours ago, Oblivionaddicted said:

I ban you because I oftenly take a look at the new screenshots and appreciate zixi's creations.

you know this is not paga ,,, when did he die ?

I ban you Mktavish because  I have never heard of the game you're currently playing which is all the more reason to ban you...  Mktavish is banned from banning henceforth.  Until further notice. So there. This is effective immediately. If not sooner. 

By the way, Hello!

10 hours ago, Mktavish said:

you know this is not paga ,,, when did he die ?

5 hours ago, zixi said:

I ban you Mktavish because  I have never heard of the game you're currently playing which is all the more reason to ban you...  Mktavish is banned from banning henceforth.  Until further notice. So there. This is effective immediately. If not sooner. 

By the way, Hello!

58 minutes ago, Oblivionaddicted said:

I ban you because I never played any Baldur's gate.

I ban all the above because I have rebooted from my last Save.  I am ALIVE!  Interesting.

17 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

I ban all the above because I have rebooted from my last Save. 

I ban Pagafyr because real gamers don't do saves...  

6 hours ago, zixi said:

I ban Pagafyr because real gamers don't do saves...  

I ban zixi because I knew others who played Morrowind GoTY when it was going through it's first year babies box of Hugggies disposable diapers who said the same thing.

I ban anyone who isn't me and I know they can't be me because only me is me. So anyone else is definitely banned. As from yesterday evening. Appeals must be made via the appropriate forms and they have to be submitted in triplicate by now... or then as it is now... or was...

Ban, Ban, Ban;- } BAN BAN BAN.  Triplicate bans in the correct form and order for being allowed to play ban for fun again. With triplicate capitalized BANs for good measure.

And the ban plays on!

OK, you're unbanned but only so I can ban you all over again. Banned! With no reason. 

I ban you for the reason you are banning me and if there were a real Science Officer Spock who saw your post he would assess your last post as a human factor we humans have called an emotional response.  🤣 

Accck!  😉 I may be becoming like an AI with no emotions interfering with my newly acquired conditioning called C.L. (computer logic).