Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban anybody who does not enjoy listening to ancient celtic music (Traditional Medieval)

I ban listening too.  Too much listening to the falling rain has awaken my brain and now I remember why I remain.

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh - The banned band named The Banned Band needs people to listen to music. So, banned.

I'm with George, I like Celtic music too but I also like a lot of other stuff that most people wouldn't like one bit...

I ban you because I didn't say anything about listening to music.  I ban listening too doesn't have a directive.  It was raining which reminded me of the song with the words. 

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain

The ban Banned Band will go on!  Celtic sounds like "Keltic".

I ban Pagafyr for not posting that yesterday when it was raining here.

• Haha 1

I ban you because the stupid sun had been shining for 2 weeks you start to get sick of it after a while 

I ban Pagafyr for:

"The Win is mine!  Muwah ah ha ha haaaa.  Lisnpuppy beware!  I have begun taking over the world while under your old house after you moved and departed taking our dog with you.

If you don't recall I dove under there when you began flipping tables.  Your family dog brought me food and drink.  To save himself from your horrendous plans the dog unthinkingly stole your notes and brought them under the house to hide them from you.  I saw where the dog buried them.

After you moved to your new home I was starving without your dogs attentions.  Thinking the dog  might have buried a bone there (my last supper) I dug in the pile of dirt  I found your notes on how you planned to take over the world.  Muwah ah ha ha haa.

I WILL SUCCEED WHERE YOU FAILED! 

Now back to S. (Stelazine.) T. (Thorazine.) M. (Melaville.) E. (Ellaville. No not where the singer Ella Fitsgerald lives) STME radio station's regular broadcast.  Louis Armstrong and Ella sing.

I WIN"

in last post wins forum game

• Haha 1

I ban the banned for making the ban a win for me in Ban for Fun too.

Winning three times now for another post that leads back to the one win I have.