Dishonored

E3245

I might wait until it drops in price, reviews have said it's a little short and games developed by Bethesda tend to be broken and need patching.

fixed it for you.

the fact that they are publishing it would have nothing to do with if its buggy or not.

Edited by hoofhearted4

I got a notice from GameStop Dishonored will be available tomorrow. Keep in mind that you may get special offers with it for buying early. Game toys, game skins, game weapons otherwise not available, but that fact about them being buggy and needing patches is true still.

Generally patches are fixes which may not be needed by the minority of computer builders like myself. I have a souped up computer that should keep up with the games for 4 years or more. I paid nearly $1500.00 to get all the pieces that make it powerful enough to make it so I would not have to bow to XBOX360 traditions and I could, if they put out the SDK or construction set, mod a little.

Unlike Console game machines Modding is an options.

Weigh your options, your decision to buy is a lasting one. Or get all 4 consoles and compare. Your choice.

also, having a good computer doesnt usually disqualify you from needing patches. while some patches are designed to increase performance on less powerful machines, most patches fix bugs that occur no matter how much you put into youre PC as they are usually unrelated to hardware.

I might wait until it drops in price, reviews have said it's a little short and games developed by Bethesda tend to be broken and need patching.

fixed it for you.

the fact that they are publishing it would have nothing to do with if its buggy or not.

Do remember the last time Beth published a game with a good score?