NMM 0.31.2 Released

Dark0ne

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

download speed is still slow.. im not getting pass 30Kbps. i want to roll back 2 updates please provide me a older mod manager this MM is worst in terms of speed. im not getting disconnection error but speed is utterly slow

... or you could just pay some small money to get a premium account.

They're putting a lot of work into Nexus and then there are the server costs and everything else. If like to use it, you should show your appreciation as well!

/edit: Oops, the posting, this was a reply to, just vanished :)

Edited by Grestorn

This is a small issue but i noticed the download bar for the mods never does match up to the same size and some of the large mod files. It is always showing the exact same mbs size 0/1024 it should synch up with each mod file size. Also some mods when finished downloading the NMM still crashes. Let us be able to HIGHLIGHT the .esm files please I liked that on the FOMM along with the BOSS and load order function. Some times the .esm files don't load up where the others are. and it causes NMM to crash, it does this when a lot of mods are already installed and you install a mod with the .esm much later on..... this gets very annoying. I seen someone commented on asking for adding a TAB feature for different installed mod. I really like that idea that and having the option to add a new tab if we want since there is tons of modes. Lastly, being able to uncheck a plugin if your not going to use it if there is 5 to 10 other plugins or if one of them will conflict with the other. All of this would greatly help the NMM Edited by wiseman1zulu