King of the hill

AVDutch

Saadus hires all the geniuses in the world to work on a machine that can bring fictional characters to life. After it is completed, Saadus brings forth James Hollin and all the main characters out of the Risen novel and charges at the hill, overwhelming Vyper with sheer numbers. Saadus locks Vyper up in a cage and tears down the Cobra flag.

"I own the hill now." Saadus claims.

Maharg67, seeing what Saadus has done, grins an evil grin to himself and buys a second hand, but good condition, come to life fictional character eraser 2001AZ. With this he wipes out all of the fictional characters that Saadus has created with his machine. In the confusion Saadus accidentally locks himself in the cage with Vyper. They are so busy fighting each other that they do not notice when Maharg67 has them airlifted off to Death Valley. Nice place, if you like dying of thirst and and being sun tanned to oblviion. Evil laugh!!!

Maharg67 is once more King of the Hill though he wonders why because his insurance premiums have doubled in size.

Edited by Maharg67

• 3 weeks later...

AVDutch thinks Maharg has been king of the hill for quite long enough and charges up the hilly with a teddybear.

Maharg in his fit of laughter fails to notice the massive tidal wave following AVDutch (yes, I am that awesome, I can control water and whatnot :D) and is promptly washed down the hill.

AVDutch is once more king of the hill. Well... not so much a hill as a big mound of mud, but it counts.

Maharg67 sneakily sabotages Ironman5000's rocket boots, using an invisibility cloak to hide himself, and Ironman5000 roars up into space, out of control, to smash into the Moon.

Maharg67 laughs crazily and sits down on his new, portable, lightly self heating throne. I am King of the Hill!

Vyper dresses completely in black, waits until nightfall, then surveys the hill with telescopic IR goggles from another hill half a mile away. After spotting Maharg67, Vyper takes careful aim and fires a rocket-propelled boxing glove. Maharg67 is struck squarely on the jaw and launched halfway across the continent.

Vyper laughs maniacally as he once more assumes Kingship of the hill.

• 3 months later...

Vyper's severed head grows a new body, while Vyper's decapitated body grows a new head. The twin Vypers then go to a neighboring hill, set up a giant slingshot, and fire a giant rubber ball at Xilleto. The ball strikes Xilleto, who is then launched halfway across the continent and lands on top of Maharg67.

The twin Vypers are now joint Kings of the Hill.

Crashes a dragon into gaming griffin. The dragon commits dragon seppuku and the hill is engulfed in black flames; not eternal ones, mind you;

The dragon dies, but I rise again from my ash;

I am now sitting on this awesome dragon bones throne.