Additional scrap cars! - Decorative

EdgeUK90

Just an idea, but maybe the president could be added as a display if you ever decide to tackle it. Sort of a showcase a company used to advertise what they were looking to start implementing before the bombs dropped. They may have placed it in their headquarters, for instance, for people to have a look at when they came in.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My idea :private civilian helicopter

I know that Mr. house's parents (from fallout:new Vegas) had a private helicopter, and the parents were killed in the same helicopter during the storm.
This proves that rich people have their own civilian helicopter.
Two variants:
a-black helicopter

b-small helicopter with one seat:

image:https://avatars.mds.yandex.net/get-zen_doc/927575/pub_5be14b780d30c900aba88cc8_5be14b8063d2ac00ab42105f/scale_1200

Zopwertty

Edited by zopwertty

Possibly - Other than a static helicopter, I have not got my experimental Vertibird in the game yet so not sure if that would be a good option - Plus, thats not a 'Car' :laugh: Then again.. Neither is this I guess:

Fo4-Nuke-Launcher-01.jpg Fo4-Nuke-Launcher-02.jpg

Fo4-Nuke-Launcher-03.jpg Fo4-Nuke-Launcher-04.jpg

Fo4-Nuke-Launcher-05.jpg Fo4-Nuke-Launcher-06.jpg

Fo4-Nuke-Launcher-07.jpg

More soon.

- Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

I would love to - But that is out of my field I am afraid :laugh:

This is where I need an animator to step in and collaborate with me - *HINT* :ninja:

- Edge

Well, I am thinkin' that you certainly taught yourself 3ds max VERY well..... There any good tutorials for doing anims??

I would love to - But that is out of my field I am afraid :laugh:

This is where I need an animator to step in and collaborate with me - *HINT* :ninja:

- Edge

Well, I am thinkin' that you certainly taught yourself 3ds max VERY well..... There any good tutorials for doing anims??

Well truth be told I know how to do basic animation - And aware of the principal.

However the structure, setup, method & application required to make it work properly within Fo4 is where I am going to struggle :laugh: Even for a simple raising of the Missiles - I would want the Hydraulics that are visible working properly also - this just complicates things even more.

So ideally I am willing to learn - however I feel I would need to be walked through the process required to make it happen in this game. Although granted, this model is the perfect candidate to practice on. Maybe then I could actually get my VB-03 Attack Vertibird to function correctly ingame too :ohmy:

- Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

I wonder... Are you planning on adding any more 'exotic' brands from cars? European imports perhaps? A Fallout re-make of the famous Mercedes SL-300 - the famous "Gullwing" (which was first debuted in New York and, while not designed specifically for, was VERY popular in America)?

Honestly, by the looks of the original, it might make for a nice 'starting point' for another design...

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_300_SL
Image: Fox_Classic_Car_Collection%2C_2008_%2802