⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Additional scrap cars! - Decorative

EdgeUK90

Thanks alot people.

Adding European influenced cars would be interesting I agree - however I am not sure how well this would fit into the lore but an idea I will ponder on non-the-less.

previews of the next military based vehicle will be displayed as soon as they are ready.

On a side note - If you have a vehicle model that you wish to put into the game but have no idea how.. keep an eye on the first page of this topic - I am working on a small Youtube series documenting the implementation process, what you need to know & common faults & fixes.

More soon.

- Edge

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am have seen your Ambassador for FOLON and just so cool! Especially the two-tone paint job is great. The abandoned one has that perfect sad look to it. You just want to run up to it and fix it...

You officially have a knack for vehicules. A suggestion for another vehicule, if I may?

Early series 1 Land Rover. It is a must, since police, army and civilian alike used them profusely. Also, the Austin Gypsy with slightly different look...

In any case kudos for your work. Keep churning them out and we keep cheering you on!

Edited by Radsweeper

I am have seen your Ambassador for FOLON and just so cool! Especially the two-tone paint job is great. The abandoned one has that perfect sad look to it. You just want to run up to it and fix it...

You officially have a knack for vehicules. A suggestion for another vehicule, if I may?

Early series 1 Land Rover. It is a must, since police, army and civilian alike used them profusely. Also, the Austin Gypsy with slightly different look...

In any case kudos for your work. Keep churning them out and we keep cheering you on!

Thank you, Yes the Folon Ambassador is inspired from a mix of classic Jaguar's / Rolls Royce's & Bentley's.

However, Folon are only going to be using the Post war or wrecked variant of this model - So whether I can re-use this asset in this mod one way or another I am un-decided. Trouble is ASC is designed around being lore friendly - The Ambassador is from England so does not really belong in Boston - This is not to say that someone couldn't have imported one. Just seems a long shot to me.

Maybe as a workshop accessory only. We will see.

As for your suggestion - when I do get around to doing London's militant vehicles I was going to make a Austin Gypsy / mk1 Land rover where already on the inspiration cards :laugh:

The next militant vehicle coming to ASC will be the Fo76 inspired Jeep.

More soon.

- Edge

Im have car for FOLON too:

streamliner-01.jpghttp://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/v1492200042/galleries/2014/05/26/america-s-dream-cars-one-of-a-kind-models-that-changed-the-way-we-drive-photos/140723-Dreamcars-gal04_bjwixg.jpgd91d64ca44a7b12789595673133d2887.jpg

Its car made in 50x.

Zopwerrty

I've a couple suggestions about military vehicles:

The M4 Sherman: i think that a more classical tank would be better than the vanilla one

An APC version of the missile carrier

Maybe an halftrack version of the military truck

A Jeep

I hope you will consider adding this in the next update

Thank you for the suggestions people, I will post a preview of my newest vehicle once I have made some significant progress - I have been tied down with Fo : London items recently.

I have been informed by a user with a recent bug on the latest release of ASC - in the Prewar sanctuary area & Atom cats garage. With previs files acting up (Invisible walls and stuff randomly appearing / disappearing)

Does anybody else have this issue? I need to establish if this is an issue with the individual users setup or if it is across the board.

Many thanks,

- Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...