The shaming of non-premium users needs to stop!

Earlier I could download mods, but now Vortex is not registering when I tell it to do the slow download. Even vomited out an error of unrecognized download.

same problem here, funny thing is just few second ago i downloaded file under 1MB just fine, and later i cant download anything, even it just another <1MB file.

it say my download has started but nothing happen, even cant do Manual download. it always says "ERROR, download location not found".

did they do some maintenance?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier I could download mods, but now Vortex is not registering when I tell it to do the slow download. Even vomited out an error of unrecognized download.

same problem here, funny thing is just few second ago i downloaded file under 1MB just fine, and later i cant download anything, even it just another <1MB file.

it say my download has started but nothing happen, even cant do Manual download. it always says "ERROR, download location not found".

did they do some maintenance?

Me too!

Is there a change to the site? Downloading a mod now require you to choose your download option what the hell? Basically another click after you choose Mod Manager Download / Manual Download.

Yeah... and actually I think it is quite nagging. I understand that the premium membership maybe needs a bit more advertisement, but come on... while this may be an effective place to do so, I'm fairly sure that it will not be a popular change within the community. At least let the (also new, but maybe it is the same as the "download preparation" before just with a fixed time) countdown start without an extra click.

Edited by NewRaven

Yeah... and actually I think it is quite nagging. I understand that the premium membership maybe needs a bit more advertisement, but come on... while this may be an effective place to do so, I'm fairly sure that it will not be a popular change withing the community. At least let the (also new, but maybe it is the same as the "download preparation" before just with a fixed time) countdown start without an extra click.

Yeah, now seems they're taking away the convenience before to behind a paywall. Yeah maybe just like before at the countdown you just put non intrusive ads or something.

Yeah... and actually I think it is quite nagging. I understand that the premium membership maybe needs a bit more advertisement, but come on... while this may be an effective place to do so, I'm fairly sure that it will not be a popular change withing the community. At least let the (also new, but maybe it is the same as the "download preparation" before just with a fixed time) countdown start without an extra click.

Yeah, now seems they're taking away the convenience before to behind a paywall. Yeah maybe just like before at the countdown you just put non intrusive ads or something.

No idea what you're raving about. I suggest leaving the tinfoil hat home.