Entropy

Equilibrium

amon amarth

Xeper

leviathan corp ( great sea beast/ dragon

Maelstrom AG

Dragon Force...(really good band)

Wehrwolf

well I am spent.... I turning to Lord of acid songs for ideas.....

"Werewolf" as an organization name could be problematic; check your history.

The Werewolf project was a guerrila warfare/sabotage movement proposed by the Third Reich in their waning days, intended to sow chaos in occupied Germany. It was never fully implemented (there were very few True Believers, and the Allied occupation turned out to be relatively benign) but there are those of us who know enough history that would find it distasteful.

As I've said before (in another thread), any really good super-secret organization will give itself a low-key name to avoid attracting attention. This allows for a public office away from the palace and other landmarks whose visitors will not really be noticed.

My recommendation?

Imperial Sanitation Service

The Werewolf project was a guerrila warfare/sabotage movement proposed by the Third Reich in their waning days, intended to sow chaos in occupied Germany. It was never fully implemented (there were very few True Believers, and the Allied occupation turned out to be relatively benign) but there are those of us who know enough history that would find it distasteful.

As I've said before (in another thread), any really good super-secret organization will give itself a low-key name to avoid attracting attention. This allows for a public office away from the palace and other landmarks whose visitors will not really be noticed.

My recommendation?

I agree that the name should be low key and your post makes me think that there should be an office where the reporters for the Black Horse Currier work. The headquarters for the Black Horse Group could work out of a secret room in the basement. The average NPC would see the Black Horse Group as nothing more than newspaper reporters, only the imperial council would know better.

Good evening M'am, I'm with the Black Horse Group and I'm here to gather a little information and to put an arrow through your right eye while you sleep.

Personally, I think it would be best if the organistaion remained nameless. :confused: However, if you must:

Imperial Shadows

The Operators

Hidden Blades/shadows

Ghostblades

Ghost Operation (or Operation Ghost)

The Elder Shadow

Ghosteye

IEAF (Imperial Espionage and Assasination Force)

Ghost Recon (After the arcade game)

Eldereye

The Unit

Nighthawks

Shadowhawks

I'm all out for the moment. :thumbsup:

I agree that the name should be low key and your post makes me think that there should be an office where the reporters for the Black Horse Currier work. The headquarters for the Black Horse Group could work out of a secret room in the basement. The average NPC would see the Black Horse Group as nothing more than newspaper reporters, only the imperial council would know better.

Good evening M'am, I'm with the Black Horse Group and I'm here to gather a little information and to put an arrow through your right eye while you sleep.

Helpful that the Black Horse Courier already has a basement, and it's not critical to any quests. Now that I think about it, that'd be a near-perfect location for a headquarters. There's enough regular civilian traffic to cover entrances and exits, it wouldn't require much modification to the Market District Sewers to add in the escape route, and BHC already has a messenger network that moves from city to city.

Thinking about it, we could put the headquarters entrance inside Divine Elegance, but there aren't many who'd catch the 'Man From UNCLE' reference, y'know?

My recommendation?

Wehrwolf code name for HQ on the Eastern Front, now after that fall to Russians. You had wehrwolf division, they were the guerrilla warfare......

I know my history very well Bean, but again it is just name. Those who want to take it into that context will, it is for a video game that has no hold in reality. I see no problem with that just as in the name Werhwolf the way it sounds, has nice tone and ring to it.

LIS: (Legionary Intelligence Service)( it would also honor the creator of this mod) Many have different ranks using versus mythological creators griffin, dragons, ect....

Some great names guys...LIS is funny..(and my ego would LOVE that) but Dezi is right.

I do really like the Black Horse Couier thing as a front. There could be a set of clothes that looks normal that you would wear in and out and maybe around town as your front...then you'd have your armor for missions. There is only one thing of importance semi-quest wise in there. I think I have/had a mod that did something to the upstairs but not the basement.

I am not however fond of Black Horse Group...I like the Black Horse part...but maybe the "official-secret" name could be like Black Horse Knights or something? Black Horse ShadowWalkers....etc

But a connection from the sewers should be possible...though it may interfere with other mods.

Though I plan to add NPCs of the BlackOps people...they will PROBABLY NOT being doing missions with you. They will have their own dialogue of thier missions they may help you...but they wont be going with.

I also plan to retexture a nice bow for this.

:)

I CAN do that already. :)