Skyrim Dragonborn

daventry

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do i have to Replay the Skyrim MQ or the Game again, i hope this wont effect the Paarthurnax Drama since you have to Kill the Dragon and get kicked out of High Hrothgar just to please Delphine.

I really Hope we get to ride Paarthurnax aswell and that Zombie Dragon from the Soul Cairn.

I somehow doubt that this will be related to current content. Also Paarthunax isn't a summon-able dragon. I suppose they might change it so you can ride the summoned ones but it seems unlikely. Still remains to be seen if this is scripted or if you control it.

Oh the nostalgia. I didn't think they would be brave (if that's the right word) enough to put redoran and telvanni architecture in a mainstream game like Skyrim. So looking forward to a visit to Solstheim with Grimoa's current incarnation. ^__________^

Gotta agree with the morrowind fanatics who posted here... What i'm most looking forward to is a return - even a small one - to the alien-esque style of morrowind.

Kind of not sure what I think about the 30 day exclusive prospect, but whatever. If that's the case I probably wouldn't buy it till it came on sale. Lol.

PC has to wight 30 days just like the last 2 DLCs *sigh* I just hope it has all the things that where in the trailer and it's main quest is longer then the Vanilla one.

Microsoft only had 30 day exclusive rights to only TWO of Skyrim's DLC's. Both Dawnguard and Hearthfire were 30 day exclusive, so Dragonborn should not be. If it is then we were lied to. So PC just might get the Dec 4th release date like 360. However, Playstation 3 players haven't gotten a single piece of DLC because none of them are running properly on the system. Dawnguard causes massive slowdowns and Skyrim itself experienced major issues on release date with the system as well. So, we shouldn't complain to much. Plus, I've started to get used to 360 players being our beta testers lol.

Anyway, all should be fine. Maybe they only advertised for the 360 due to the massive amount of players that play on that system, who knows; we'll just have to wait and see.

-Elsarian

PC has to wight 30 days just like the last 2 DLCs *sigh* I just hope it has all the things that where in the trailer and it's main quest is longer then the Vanilla one.

Microsoft only had 30 day exclusive rights to only TWO of Skyrim's DLC's. Both Dawnguard and Hearthfire were 30 day exclusive, so Dragonborn should not be. If it is then we were lied to. So PC just might get the Dec 4th release date like 360. However, Playstation 3 players haven't gotten a single piece of DLC because none of them are running properly on the system. Dawnguard causes massive slowdowns and Skyrim itself experienced major issues on release date with the system as well. So, we shouldn't complain to much. Plus, I've started to get used to 360 players being our beta testers lol.

Anyway, all should be fine. Maybe they only advertised for the 360 due to the massive amount of players that play on that system, who knows; we'll just have to wait and see.

-Elsarian

To be perfectly honest, even though I don't want to have to wait for this because A, I'm very excited for this DLC in particular, but more importantly B, we were lied to, I'd actually feel somewhat better if Bethesda fixed the PS3 issues and we and Xbox had to wait 30 days for them. I mean, I'd rather no wait for any of us, but if anyone deservers better treatment at this point, it's PS3 players.