Mothership Zeta Crew ¿Romance? Referendum

Nylonathathep

Mothership Zeta Crew Romance Options  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to implement a romance system?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I don't care.
    • I'll decide after you finish the main plot and all characters are shown, you lazy bastard!
  2. 2. Preferred Female

3. 3. Preferred Male

*Official communicate*

S... Sally?! R... really?!

Eeew...

I... I mean... EeeeeWwwww...

...EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

*End of communicate*

P.S.: EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!

Edited by Nylonathathep

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather there be a few choices for the romance, haven't played FO3 in forever sadly, so I can't really decide (I remember them each, but not all about them) but this mod is great, left off at the final mission, and I've been always itching for more. Too bad, Beyond Skyrim demands so much of my attention, or I would help.

Anyways, I've always wanted to have a relationship with Sarah Lyons, would be nice to help the DC BOS or something. Anyways, if Fallout 4 gets a DLC that you can do what you did with this, I think we all agree that we want you to do the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of romance. I thought the inquisitors superiority complex was kind of...sexy. So I voted for her, Tanaka and Kurosawa.

Tanaka seems very sweet and fun. Someone who would probably be open to the idea.

Kurosawa....I can see a relationship forming with her after all the brutal missions together.

As a side note...I would absolutely -love- to see the romance option implemented as a potential follower. Just my personal wishlist. :P

My only request, please don't make the romance options gender exclusive. Face it, there's a wider array armor choices for females. (And no, I'm not talking about skank armor.)

Edited by Agriasbloodmoon

Did someone seriously request SALLY? Isn't she like twelve?! Okay, that pisses me off a little...

That's it, it's official...I'm integrating a quest into ARC-MZC where the PC gives Sally an overpowered laser pistol to destroy all creeps.

Back to to the other stuff though, I'm not sure if romance is ever good with science fiction as a whole. In all of my work, the science fiction that is, there is NEVER a romantic subplot at all, and my books have done extremely well. So, it's up to to you Nylon, but if you seriously put in sparkling vampire love...I'll jump off my flat....that's the truth...and I'll die on the inside too. :P

Edited by VictorianApocolypse

I voted:

- I don't care : If you think you can pull it off, do it, but if your even a little unsure, flirting will do. But regardless, more character development for everyone as I feel some characters have being put to the side and forgotten about....

-CAC Tanaka and Lt. Kurosawa : I think your going to have to do these two anyway, seems how their so popular, Tanaka for the more passive commander, while Kurosawa for the more aggressive commander (and could you make Kurosawa a follower regardless if 'romanced')...This is an RPG after all so there should be some choice rather than, this person or no one.

-Wing Commander Mallore : Look on this one I really didn't know, all the male characters which we actually know something about are old enough to be the commander's father...or grandfather.

In conclusion, I think it would be an interesting idea, I think it would be the best to give at least 2 male and 2 female romance options to allow for some choice, but please make sure that the romance system doesn't have a large effect on the story, but that's not to say that the story couldn't effect the romance option in some way....

Also, I know I have already said this, please work on developing all the characters, even the general crew,( I'm not asking you to give each one a name and personality, just a few general lines of dialog.) I mean we know practically nothing about characters such as Mallore, and other's such as the lead technician have being completely forgotten about...

p.s This is a BRILLIANT mod, has Bethusda offered you a job yet, if not why not?

• 2 weeks later...